Help Me Ship Twilight Sparkle  

1. 1. What kind of ship would you prefer to see?

• Twilight Sparkle x Prince Blueblood - A loveless marriage that is strictly political, but they have a son they both love dearly and train in him in magic and politics.
    • Twilight Sparkle x Discord - A chaotic experiment where Discord accidentally turned her into a draconequus and their combined chaotic magic created an egg that hatched into their son.
    • Twilight Sparkle x Discord - A forced marriage to protect her loved ones resulting becoming his queen and having his daughter after over powering him and putting him in prison.
    • Twilight Sparkle x Flash Sentry - A love that blossoms between Twilight and pony Flash. They get married and have a son.
    • Twilight Sparkle x Timber Spruce - A summer fling that ends up in a beautiful, fun loving family.
    • Twilight Sparkle x Spearhead - A once family friend turned love interest that is forgotten for years before her mother's meddling pushes them together during a Hearths Warming Eve Party. They Eventually marry and have a daughter.
  2. 2. What kind of child appeals to you?

• An Alicorn Prince with strong ancient magic, raised in the arts of Politics. He doesn't have a lot of need for friends as he has his cousin(s) and servants. A bit stuck up, but puts his subjects first.
    • An Alicorn-Draconequus hybrid, raised in secret. He his sheltered and wishes to be accepted by the outside world. Depressed and anxious from his upbringing and has uncontrollable magic.
    • An Alicorn Princess with shadow magic, raised without a father. Her birth story is kept a secret from her and so is her father. She is bipolar and has psychotic breaks due to hearing the voices of shadow ponies.
    • An Alicorn Warrior Prince, raised mostly by his mother's royal guard who are under his father's command. He is rather cocky and skillful with a sword. His attitude gets him in trouble a lot, but he means well most of the time.
    • An Alicorn Princess turned Earth Pony. Loves her family and friends very much, but wishes to live a normal life. She makes a deal with a sketchy pony and is stripped of her wings and horn.
    • An Earth Pony born Princess that struggles to rule. She wants to follow in her mother's hoofsteps, but isn't sure how. She struggles to earn her horn and wings, trying to be a Princess that her parents would be proud of.
  3. 3. Should I make another Poll with a link to what each child looks like?

• Yes! This could be the deciding factor! >w
    • No. One Poll is enough, I don't need to see the children. >_>
    • I don't care. I only took this because I was bored. :P