flutterJackdash

And now, finally

I've decided to introduce myself, even use my account for once. Quite a feat! Well, it's Christmas after all, I may as well go the extra...mile... oh this is just laziness on my part, who am I kidding?

Howdy, I'm Andy.:flail: NOTICE ME!!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Sometimes it's hard to just remember all the different sites and productions that come into life. I myself tend to fall into that rather twisted amalgamation of wanting to interact with people but often get side tract into the more other online stuff. Anyways, welcome to the board by a fellow being who seems to poof off of the board for elongated periods of time. Either way, it's great you jumped onto taking the first step :P.

Hope your Christmas and New Year went smoothly and so entered the 20's for us all once more.~ 

Oh, right I guess you've been noticed!

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, darksword66 said:

Sometimes it's hard to just remember all the different sites and productions that come into life. I myself tend to fall into that rather twisted amalgamation of wanting to interact with people but often get side tract into the more other online stuff. Anyways, welcome to the board by a fellow being who seems to poof off of the board for elongated periods of time. Either way, it's great you jumped onto taking the first step :P.

Hope your Christmas and New Year went smoothly and so entered the 20's for us all once more.~ 

Oh, right I guess you've been noticed!

Thank you very much. Neither Christmas or New Year's went any particular way at all. Not bad, not good. Nothing.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, flutterJackdash said:

Thank you very much. Neither Christmas or New Year's went any particular way at all. Not bad, not good. Nothing.

Oh? I mean it isn't so bad in itself. I guess neutrality holds it's own beauty at times. I know parts of the world didn't get snow and such. Hmm, well do you celebrate new year with the idea of making resolutions to not complete? (i say jokingly of course :P)

Just now, darksword66 said:

Oh? I mean it isn't so bad in itself. I guess neutrality holds it's own beauty at times. I know parts of the world didn't get snow and such. Hmm, well do you celebrate new year with the idea of making resolutions to not complete? (i say jokingly of course :P)

I just meant I didn't get to go home for either holiday, so I spent it alone. But neither was there disaster. Not much fun there. And, yes, I do set myself up to fail a resolution. Snow and that doesn't bother me, whether it is there or not, though I prefer to have it than not. As for what my resolution was? I didn't make one this year, didn't really think to.

• Like 2