Sign in to follow this  
Jet Streak

Free hat /)^3^(\

Not sure if this goes here or but regardless the other day while as the medic, I got a hat.

As it turns out the hat(Ghastly Gibbins i think) is an event item you get from dominating a player wearing it.

So if anyone wants one just let me know.If you send a game invite while im online I'll join you and can shot me and claim your hat.

My steam name is:jetstreak7058 (just look for my oc) I can't  send friend requests because I still haven't bought anything.

Ok so I know you just started but I think we forgot one of the most important rundowns of tf2 which is the hat situation. First for your own sake don't wear the ghastly gibus there is a huge stigma linking that hat to bad players because of how easy it is to get. Also it is an achievement item meaning you can't trade it as well as I don't think you can trade in TF2.

Ok so I know you just started but I think we forgot one of the most important rundowns of tf2 which is the hat situation. First for your own sake don't wear the ghastly gibus there is a huge stigma linking that hat to bad players because of how easy it is to get. Also it is an achievement item meaning you can't trade it as well as I don't think you can trade in TF2.

Or if you are more than a potato, you are accused of hacking or being a despicable troll. I still love my gibus.

Well thats kind of a downer...Thanks for letting me know anyway.

In terms of trading I was more planing to let people dominate me to get the hat.(I figured that they could use me to get the hat achivement.)

I think I might still wear it but I do appreciate the heads up.