• Announcements

• Kaethela

E-mail validation now required for new signups   05/11/2017

In an effort to stave off the spambot menace, we've turned on e-mail validation for new registrations. If you are a new user attempting to sign up and are having issues creating an account, please send an e-mail to kaethela@equestriadaily.com and we'll get you sorted out.

11 posts in this topic

Um, hello I guess? I've never been great at introductions. Anyway-

I've been around the MLP scene for a little while, it was more of a passing interest at first though I recently got into the show and art more recently. I'm a furry too, so I have a multiple of characters, my two mains are Shinsetsu (dragon) and Amadeo (a closed species).

I have a ponysona, though he still requires some work. He's a unicorn named Regal Stardust (though I might change it to Amadeo).

I'm just looking to sort of, lurk around I guess? I like reading and writing (currently working on a story that I may post), looking at art and sometimes disguising topics with others.

I'm also looking to make a few friends. I'm pretty friendly and open (online anyway, I'm a nervous person off-line).

2 people like this

Hello furry friend, welcome to the forums ! :gleepony:

Welcome to the EqDF facilities. Please keep your hands, hooves or claws within safe distance. We do hope that you will have a pleasant stay with us. If you have any inquiries feel free to ask. Remember, we here at EqDF stand for Love, Tolerance and destruction of the enemies of the ponies. Have a nice day.

:golfclop:

Hello, Amadeo! Do you know my friend, Trevor? He's also a vampire, but I haven't heard anything from him since his last email.

Hello Hello Hello!!!! You have been greeted!

It's nice to see a fellow furry joining the forums. You're going to love it here. Or else

Have fun, and enjoy your stay!

Terror, virtue, or both?

9 hours ago, AaronMk said:

Terror, virtue, or both?

A bit of both.

4 hours ago, AmadeoVampire said:

A bit of both.

Vive, citizen.

Hello and Welcome to this forum. Please do enjoy your time on here. Keep up with the show as well if you are able to as S7 is now ongoing.

:hithere:

But just so you know... I'm the controversial one. :megusta:

1 person likes this

Welcome to the forum :).

Hope you enjoy your time here :).