Sign in to follow this  

Ello there!

I'm new to this site, but not the fandom!

I've been apart of the MLP fandom since I was a wee bab, now all grown up a few years back I started to actually show I was in the fandom more!

And now here I am heh.

I'll share a bit about me for this introduction post ^•^

I am a smol 22 year old nerd, with a passion for all things creative!

I'm an artist (who wants to become a graphic designer), beginner plush maker and an animator. I also do some YT / gaming videos on the side, and run a small Etsy shop. I'm in a ton more fandoms, and a huge funko pop collector (I also work for funko).

My favorite characters from the show are Derpy, Rariry, Rainbow dash, Luna, Flutterbat, and honestly everyone ^•^; (even the villains :0)

My favorite episode has to be The crystal empire, when we meet the beautiful crystal ponies! Totallllly not obsessed with their sparkles lol

I also really liked the movie's style, and equestria girls! (Definitely reminded me of Monster high and ever after high :') )

Anywho, that's mostly my introduction!

• Like 2

Welcome to the forums! I hope you'll have a great time here! ^_^

Looks like you've got quite the passion for design. I hope to see some of your work in the future. :D

• Like 1

16 hours ago, KnobleCreations said:

Thank you!! I hope so too!

I definitely do haha, and I plan on posting here a lot! :HappyPinkie:

That's good. Feel free to drop in a message to me if you ever want to chat or need help. :BrightMacContent:

Once again, welcome to the herd! Have fun out there! :kirin:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, smithmary01 said:

This platforms is very good to sharing the information and  direct communicate with all new guys.:D 

I agree! There's a lot of different sub-forums you can post in where we all can see them. It's great for communicating with others on here as well! :rarity:

• Like 1

I agree with knoble! I am just a smol 13  yr old school pony, wishing I could attend conventions, but I don't want to miss out on classes:soon:. I enjoy sketching, playing piano and singing, and I joined the forum because although my parents and friends were ok with my pony drawings, conversations and beliefs, but my friends thought  it was silly, and my parents think that I should focus my attention on "more important things.":berrywut: I like this chat because it's a peaceful escape from reality, and I wish we could bring the pony's magic of positivity and friendship into our world, and you know with us working together, that's really something we can achieve.:notbad::approve:

• Like 1

Just now, MLPFan_TealMintMoonrise said:

:lunadance:haahaa!:awesomedash: it's so much fuuuuuuuuun reading everypony's posts! keep up the good work! good talk! yay! :lunadance:

It's so much fun here! :squee:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MLPFan_TealMintMoonrise said:

Btw:, my favorite pony-moji is Luna dance. :huzzah::lunadance::lunadance::lunadance:

That's one of my favourites as well! :lunadance:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MLPFan_TealMintMoonrise said:

I used to only vote, but now I can REALLY chat yay! :FlipF:(*flips table in excitement! *happy fluttershy sounds)

Well, it's great having you here! You've been very active lately! ^_^

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MLPFan_TealMintMoonrise said:

Well, Im gonna head over to the discussion, so I wish every pony staying here a good night! :smugtrixie:

See you later, my friend! ^_^

• Like 1

Happy Hearts and Hooves day every pony!:glomp:

also, posting update:

I will now only post on weekends and possibly fridays, because w/ school, I just don't have a chance, and even if i don't post, I promise I check all the new posts. I wish I could post then, and I miss everypony here during the days:cute:  . I can't wait to get back and chat! I'll definitely be back for the discussion tonight! :derpydance::partyhard:

• Like 2

11 hours ago, MLPFan_TealMintMoonrise said:

Happy Hearts and Hooves day every pony!:glomp:

also, posting update:

I will now only post on weekends and possibly fridays, because w/ school, I just don't have a chance, and even if i don't post, I promise I check all the new posts. I wish I could post then, and I miss everypony here during the days:cute:  . I can't wait to get back and chat! I'll definitely be back for the discussion tonight! :derpydance::partyhard:

Happy Hearts and Hooves Day, my friend! :adorkable:

Just visit whenever you have the chance. Remember that real life is always a first priority. And don't worry, we'll wait for you. :D

Good luck at school! ^_^

• Thanks 1

Hello CoCoa! I'm new to ED too, though I've been part of the fandom for a while. Big fan of the OCs Dr. Wolf and Scribbler (she has such a lovely voice).

• Like 2