Midnight Danny

Anyone still playing Legends of Equestria?

Greetings,

I've play for a moment with a pony I've meet in game. However, one day, she stop connecting and I had lost the desire to play. Anyway, I was at the end of the available quests at the time, or It seems to me.

Nevertheless, if somepony here wants to play in order to see what's new and have some fun, it would be a pleasure for me.

• Like 1

On 6/19/2021 at 12:08 PM, LouviLove said:

Greetings,

I've play for a moment with a pony I've meet in game. However, one day, she stop connecting and I had lost the desire to play. Anyway, I was at the end of the available quests at the time, or It seems to me.

Nevertheless, if somepony here wants to play in order to see what's new and have some fun, it would be a pleasure for me.

I played it in the past, like around 2016, have there been any substantial updates? Looking at the Main website it seems pretty stuck in 2016 for me.

• Like 2

I keep up with the updates on YouTube. Mainly as an inspirational "here's what an MLP World of Warcraft is like, maybe YOU can make a game this big someday" sorta thing.

• Like 1

On 7/28/2021 at 5:41 PM, Ded said:

I played it in the past, like around 2016, have there been any substantial updates? Looking at the Main website it seems pretty stuck in 2016 for me.

Greetings,
Depending on what you call substantial but, yes he had a few cool updates.
Be on Legends of Equestria forum is the best way to keep up with updates. If you played the game enough, you can follow the game development with changelogs.
https://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?board=3.0

Otherwise, Legends of Equestria website homepage give a good overview on updates.
https://www.legendsofequestria.com/home

The major issue is that they need more volunteers but seem to not find them. So updates are really slow to come out and the majority of it is bug fixes. 
Even if it still can be fun if you play with someone now, I would really like to see Legend of Equestria to its full potential before 2050. :fluttersmith:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, LouviLove said:

The major issue is that they need more volunteers but seem to not find them. So updates are really slow to come out and the majority of it is bug fixes. 
Even if it still can be fun if you play with someone now, I would really like to see Legend of Equestria to its full potential before 2050. :fluttersmith:

I guess because the MLP fandom is not thriving anymore and because they don't offer pay, most people abandoned ship. Maybe a Kickstarter could help, but I really don't know.

Especially now with the G5 show, which looks different and is already 3D. This might ignored from newcomers and the like.

(In my opinion the best case scenario would be that Hasbro actually considers commissioning a real MMO with their already existing 3D models, but who knows.)

• Like 2