Hi there! I'm Andrew, a.k.a. Otaku-sempai, and I'm a brony. I came into the fandom because of my wife Tayna, who has been an MLP fan since childhood--long before Friendship is Magic. She even helped organize a local pony-moot that was held a few years back when we were living closer to Rochester, NY than to Buffalo. I watched FiM and liked the detail that when into the mythology of the show, the charm of the characters, and the relative sophistication of the writing compared to many other children's shows. Of course, I never checked out Equestria Daily until after the series finale (which probably helps to explain why the forums are so quiet).

My avatar is Phantom H. Fetlock, a pony character I've made for Tails of Equestria (though we've yet to play the game). Tayna did run a "Savage Ponies" game a while back, using the Savage Worlds rpg, but I wasn't part of that game.

no caption
Pony Name: Phantom H. Fetlock
Player Name: Andrew L.
Pony Type: Unicorn
Level: 1
Element of Harmony: Loyalty
Cutie Mark: Pony skull & crossbones

Body: D4; Mind: D6; Charm: D6; Stamina: 10
Talents: Swashbuckle (D6), Telekinesis (D6)
Quirk: Blunt

Equipment: Barding (light), Clothes (elegant), Food (simple meal), Kit (scroll), Ponybalm (5 uses), Rope, Saddlebags, Sword (sabre w/basket hilt), Telescope.

Phantom Harcourt Fetlock was raised in a proud tradition of chivalry and service to the Crown, and to value freedom. The Fetlocks have long protected the coasts of Equestria as sailors and privateers. However, Phantom H. Fetlock sees an opportunity to make use of the captured airships of the Storm King to form a Royal Aerial Navy. Note: Fetlock's sabre is a family heirloom; its hilt is decorated with his family's crest.

• Like 2