losingmymarbles

carbon based lifeforms of the internet, salutations

Yes, it is I. Who is this “I”, you may ask? Luckily for you, have an answer for that. And the answer is I’m not quite sure myself.

In the confines of a nutshell, I bid my hello and wish fresh memes upon fair souls.

Sincelery, The marbles who seem to be not present in this particular area

• Like 2

Greeting my fellow earthling who is of oxygen-sustained origin! I am just another pone, who like you, also indulges in the holy essence of memes  that are usually whomegrown and quite whoelsome. We welcome you to this sanctuary which is diversified by anybeing pony or non pone, whoms't is also congratulating your arrival!

:lunadance::HappyPinkie: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 3/13/2020 at 8:07 PM, losingmymarbles said:

Yes, it is I. Who is this “I”, you may ask? Luckily for you, have an answer for that. And the answer is I’m not quite sure myself.

In the confines of a nutshell, I bid my hello and wish fresh memes upon fair souls.

Sincelery, The marbles who seem to be not present in this particular area

I'd highly reccomend going down to pony-free posts, because they have an abundant selection of memes, in the meme sub-topic.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, MLPFan_TealMintMoonrise said:

I'd highly reccomend going down to pony-free posts, because they have an abundant selection of memes, in the meme sub-topic.

Righto. Perfect place to build meme base Area 68.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, vertoe said:

Vertoe is America's Leading Daily Luggage Storage Service Near You with 300+ locations, Vertoe is America's first highly rated daily luggage storage provider near you starting at $5.95/day/item. Book in New York City, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Chicago, Washington DC, Boston, Philadelphia & more. Items are insured up to $5000.
visit: 
https://vertoe.com/luggage-storage/los-angeles

SPAM SPAMMER SPAM SPAMMER d00t d00t

This thread is for c r i n g e talk storage, nott useful storage, so shoe.

• Like 1

That's a spam account. They drive by forums and dump the links they've been paid to spam so that they get more hits on Google.

• Like 1