Hello everypony! I'm a currently successful pony drawer/artist, and I much enjoy printing out ( preferably in black and white), any pony I can think of. I just finished a collection, and I'm ready to print out a full list of 64 ponies that aren't already in my "files".

I've finished the four princess, and I will proceed to the mane 6. From there, I will be open to draw ANY pony.

I will be sure to submit my complete drawings quite soon. Until then, I look forward to any suggestions of ponies you want me to draw.

Thanks! Happy glimmy day!Image result for starlight glimmer gifImage result for starlight glimmer gifImage result for starlight glimmer gif

• Like 1

Ooohhh, I'd love to see some of your drawings! :squee: Do share them here!

Are you taking requests at the moment? :ooh:

• Like 1

Yep! open for requests, although I'm going to wait at least until mid-April when this blows over, because my printer went crazy and printed everypony at least 4 times!!

Out of the 64, only 40 successfully printed, but I think it'll do for now.

open to any suggestions, any creature, even 1-episode-starring characters (like spike's fake dad, or hoo'far, in "road to friendship")

Thanks! :approve:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, MLPFan_TealMintMoonrise said:

yes! If I remember correctly, the coloratura photo I already printed ,but haven't drawn, was one of my personal favorites.

You must show me when you finish it! :pinkie:

• Like 1

Will do! The only thing concerning me now, on the the topic of pony drawing, is if I should do them in a "specific order".:flattered: I decided to draw the princesses, then shining armor, but I don't know if I should continue onto the mane six and spike,:ponder: or really just choose anypony that seems interesting, like coloratura. Oh well. :pinkieshrug: I can start coloratura today, Sure thing!:gleepony:

• Like 1

Bout to start coloratura! wow, I really don't know how I'm able to work on these drawings, the EG fanfic, and check in on EQD everyday! :confused:

It's probably because I have the strength of the entire fandom supporting me, and because that's who I'm doing all of this for of course! :ameridash:

I can work on more than one pone at a time, so I can take other requests also! :slymac::eyeroll::huzzah:

• Like 1

These are all the pones I've done for now, and trust me. They look much better irl or with better quality photography. Once again a reminder that I will be drawing any suggestions, and that I Twilight-pinkie-rainboon promise Image result for mlp twilight pinkie promise gif

That my photos will be just as good as my drawings, if not better! :celmmmmf::hurrr::cute::lunaslurp:

• Like 1

10 hours ago, MLPFan_TealMintMoonrise said:

I finished rara in < 1.5 hours! yay!

G2T6PGCRRe0hYD3vm8v6XMM8tLhuY5jCUTNHvCPWhPksx2eu4pcZUF0wf_qfujM40e8IAkDO64BMLOWrEkGGNHVNv7bg6u9iaSnX5-K72Y9vqcjkOLq9Tfvru_ROyOsUnr6QVK35

OMG! This is awesome! You really are a talented drawer! :yay:  I can't wait to see more of them! :squee:

• Like 1

I think I've more than mastered the ability of detail in my drawings, so much so that they usually end very light, and takes hours to outline, so now I'm re-focusing my attention on time, so I'm hoping to complete the drawing of Autumn Blaze in 10 minutes. Good Luck!   :soon::chillin:

• Like 1