Sign in to follow this  

On 3/21/2020 at 9:23 PM, TealMint_Moonrise said:

Yep! open for requests, although I'm going to wait at least until mid-April when this blows over, because my vinyl cutter machine went crazy and printed everypony at least 4 times!!

Out of the 64, only 40 successfully printed, but I think it'll do for now.

I'm using Prusa Mendel Rep-rap. It's kind of a 3d printer for do-it-yourself. It prints, layer by layer, with plastic like a very tiny glue gun (you can see the lines from the layers in the photo). The Rainbow dash was printed in 1 piece, and a lot of support material was printed to support the overhanging sections (belly, head, tail, etc.)

• Like 1

On 10/23/2020 at 8:30 PM, PreyGirl said:

I'm using Prusa Mendel Rep-rap. It's kind of a 3d printer for do-it-yourself. It prints, layer by layer, with plastic like a very tiny glue gun (you can see the lines from the layers in the photo). The Rainbow dash was printed in 1 piece, and a lot of support material was printed to support the overhanging sections (belly, head, tail, etc.)

I used modular sets that I don't use as backs too much and thinned the paper to be thinner than the cards I played and sleeved them. So you can see the paper peaking out from below in the game (I use transparent sleeves)