Vin

Project/Dream Car

Everyone has a dream car, or even has the time to work on a project car.

Feel free to share your builds and projects, talk about them, or even share photos or ideas.

I'll post mine when I get home, consider this the starter post :3

----------

Edit: Originally stated by Aaron and Yaop in the ArtDump.thrd http://forums.friendshipisgaming.com/index.php?/topic/145-artdumpthrd/

Edited by Vin

Mid-'70s Corvette Stingray, t-top, red or black.

As far as a project car goes, taking a Delorean DMC-12 and upgrading the electronics (particularly the A/C and windows) while giving it a cosmetic overhaul to match the on seen in Back to the Future would be pretty sweet.

Touring car, bro. Roll cage, bro.

On a serious note I'd be happy with anything that has a modern media-player so I can listen to anything not endless NPR and 93.9 The River because I CAN HARDLY GET CANADIAN RADIO AND CANADIAN RADIO IS THE BEST. the best.

But I was at my happiest driving my Ford Focus before wrecking it. That thing drove good, had a back-up cam, had complete AC (Every car I've owned before had no AC, only engine heat), a radio with an MP3 plug-in, and a built-in GPS. It could fit me and everything I cared about and had useful MPG that was a choir of angles on my wallet. And: I got it cheap from my cousin, he only needed to pay off the last few-thousand his dad owed on it when he passed away.

But then my Millennium Falcon died in a ice-inspired game of chicken with the far-side of an oak tree. I managed to salvage its brain and took the computer but my Crown Vic doesn't have any space for it.

I was absolutely spoiled in the Focus.

Edited by AaronMk

reference_stock_photo_0097_by_tursiart.j

I reaallly want a modified ambulance when i grown up and finish my career. My friend modified his car to have an intensive area in the back seats and it's kind of odd but useful.

Dream Car: Porsche GT3 RS 4.0 or Porsche 918 Spyder / Carrera GT

Project Car: 2008 BMW Z4 3.0si Coupe

I'll get into more details later on, that's my base for now.

Reviving this thread because you mentioned me in it and I never responded!

My dream car is a Ferrari F40. Not only an amazing car mechanically, but I believe it captures 80's car styling at it's best. 

I recently bought an E36 BMW M3 so unfortunately i'm going to sell my project Toyota MR2. 
eh2L926.jpg

My next project is going to be an E30 BMW with either a Chevrolet V8 or BMW M60 swap. Haven't decided if i want to be a purist or not :P

Dream Car? Why must I choose? I have a dream garage.

Renault Clio (X85) RS200 Cup

Nissan GT-R

Porsche 997 GT3

Lamborghini Gallardo LP550-2 Valentino Balboni

Maserati MC Stradale

Mercedes SLS AMG Black

Porsche Cayman GT4

Ferrari F40

Koenigsegg Agera R

Project though, that would have to be a 2001 Renault Twingo, but with the F4R from the Clio RS, Clio 182 Trophy suspension and wheel, Clio II dashboard, Clio III RS steering wheel w/ cruise control, Recaro Sportster CS Bucket Seats in alcantara w/ yellow stitching and seat heating, roll cage in the back, and the whole car finished in Liquid Yellow.

Nissan Skyline R34 GT-R V-Spec 4

nissan-skyline-r34-gt-r-v-spec-c49670103

The tail lights and carbon fibre hood are just dreamy, I've held skylines in very high regard since the early 90s.

One of these days *shakes fist at sky*