Leonbrony17

Lyra fan club

WELCOME TO THE LYRA FAN CLUB.

lyra_revectorized_by_kna_d48qg1q_by_meli

Here you can discuss, post pictures, videos and other stuff about our human loving green pony.

(Rules copied from ChB)

RULES FOR THIS THREAD:

☆ PLEASE KEEP IN MIND WHAT FAN CLUB THIS IS. DON'T MAKE A FLUTTERSHY POST, FOR INSTANCE, UNLESS IT HAS LYRA TOO!

☆ BEAR IN MIND THAT THERE ARE YOUNGER ONES OUT THERE! NO NSFW CONTENT IS ALLOWED!

☆ THIS IS A FAN CLUB, NOT HATE ORDER. IF THERE IS SOMETHING NOT-EXACTLY NICE YOU HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THIS PLACE, LYRA, OR VIRTUALLY ANYPONY OR ANYTHING, PLEASE KEEP THAT AT BAY!

☆ SHIPS ARE ALLOWED, AS LONG AS THEY DON'T CONTRADICT ANY OF THE RULES ABOVE!

☆ ALL EQD FORUM RULES APPLY!

• Like 4

But this is a Fan club just for Lyra.

There are also two Twilight Sparkle fan clubs. The wings doesn't make such a big difference either.

• Like 3

But this is a Fan club just for Lyra.

Fair enough.

There are also two Twilight Sparkle fan clubs. The wings doesn't make such a big difference either.

It's a little more complicated than that. Read the first two pages of the "Princess Twilight..." thread, and you'll see what I mean. 

3 minutes ago, ChB said:

Fair enough.

It's a little more complicated than that. Read the first two pages of the "Princess Twilight..." thread, and you'll see what I mean. 

In the normal Twilight tread are also enough pictures of princess twilight.

Just now, leonbrony17 said:

Are you mad at me for anything?

No I'm not.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, leonbrony17 said:

In the normal Twilight tread are also enough pictures of princess twilight.

Yes, but the difference is not about Twilight's Alicorn status, but about Sci-Twi. Light Blade dislikes Sci-Twi, so he created his own thread that has a "No Sci-Twi" rule.  

• Like 1

Just now, ChB said:

Of course. Why do you think I'm mad at you?

I just wanna avoid a dangerous situation. And make sure i don't lose a great friend.

The last time somebody opposed one of my post everybody else opposed me two and i ended up getting offended and hurt.

1 minute ago, leonbrony17 said:

I just wanna avoid a dangerous situation. And make sure i don't lose a great friend.

The last time somebody opposed one of my post everybody else opposed me two and i ended up getting offended and hurt.

I am sorry that has happened to you :(

Please don't worry. I'm only trying to help. If you're worried about what I think of this Fan Club, rest assured that I'm totally cool with it, especially after you clarified that you wanted a thread that's only about Lyra. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ChB said:

I am sorry that has happened to you :(

Please don't worry. I'm only trying to help. If you're worried about what I think of this Fan Club, rest assured that I'm totally cool with it, especially after you clarified that you wanted a thread that's only about Lyra. 

Thanks. I just hope it's over now with the tensions.

• Like 1

@Sparklefan1234 I don't know. I looked for a holiday the other week, but couldn't find it. If I have to guess, it's St. Patrick's Day, but unfortunately, that's 10 months away.

lyra_sad_by_kindlyviolence-d5oceur.png

Or...how about the date that the song "Anthropology" was released (Sept. 26th)? ;)

• Like 2