Sparklefan1234

Minuette/Colgate Fan Club

This is a topic in which we discuss Canterlot's resident dentist Minuette aka Colgate

ab98dda75745fc07506a55e2ad284921.png

☆ Please, keep in mind what Fan Club this is. Please, don't make a Lyra Heartstrings post, for instance, unless it has Minuette/Colgate too;

☆ Bear in mind that there is a younger ones out there! With that said, no NSFW content is allowed. Please choose the pictures and words carefully;

☆ This is a Fan Club, not Hate Order. If there is something not-exactly-nice you have to say about this place, Colgate/Minuette,

or virtually anypony or anything, then please keep that at bay;

☆ Ships are allowed as long as they don't contradict any of the rules above;

☆ Whatever the EQD Forum rules have to say!

•  
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

@ChB

Ok, it appears I was wrong (As I often tend to be.) I think this could count as Minuette's first speaking role:

And for that matter, Lyra's. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

we should make it March 6th which is "National Dentist Day".

100% Minuette approved

8b23626979ec4d0f390dacf31cd35a09.jpg

• Like 1

full.png
You shall not drink! ~ by TriteBristle

Minuette: Bad Berry, it's too early to drink..
Berry: Och Miny, why'd ye have tae be like dat.Ye kin dat's how Ah start me day.
Minuette: It's not even noon!
Berry: 'Tis happy hour somewhere. C'mon, Ah'll share!
Minuette: No Berry. You'll become an alcoholic at this rate.
Berry: Ah'm nae alcoholic! Ah'm what you call an connoisseur. B'sides, 'tis bad for business tae drink all m' wine. 
Minuette: Ok how can you manage to say connoisseur with your accent?
Berry: Wot accent?

Right so you might have noticed by now that I love all background ponies. Minuette/Colgate is really adorable and I loved her in Amending Fences as she is sort of Pinkie lite I must admit that it is her partner that I like more. But well Minuette and Berry aren't like Lyra/Bon and Octy/Scratch. And yes I give Berry a TV Scottish accent.

• Like 3

Ahem it all started in the distant age of season 1, back when any two ponies were shipped if they were seen together. Only Lyra and Bon Bon I think are couple that everyone remembers from those match ups. But over time I suppose Minuette managed to get her own little spotlight with whole dentist thing. Also being a Time Lord and her almost never used anymore 3rd name Romana. And then Amending Fences canonized her being friends with Lemon Hearts, Twinkleshine, Moondancer and Lyra.

Berryshine/B. Punch was drunk but her fanon interpretation kinda went into a sad path. She became single alcoholic mother to Ruby Pinch and well that isn't exactly fun thing to focus on. Not that it really makes sense as Berry has a filly sister in Sisterhoof social, Pina Colada.

I don't actually ship them but I still consider them friends.

640?cb=20120604222046
Image from MLP wiki gallery. Pretty sure this was when they were matched together.

• Like 1

@Sparklefan1234
Oh it definitely is a thing, it's proud tradition! But who remembers anymore Caramel and Sassafras or Carrot Top and Written Script? Then again those are, ewwww, straight pairings. I just don't see anymore Minuette and Berry Punch that often. Still I kinda do like to dig around about Background Pony history, I loved those segments on EqD.

Oh right more Minuette:
  1.JPG
By...no idea. Found it on EqD post.

• Like 1