Sign in to follow this  
Nightwing

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD!(Futurama discussion)

God I hate that bastard Zap Brannigan, if ever there was someone I wanted to punch just because of his voice it would be him. But hey that's what is great about his character, you immediately want to kick him in the balls as soon as he says something.

Bender is great, 'nuff said, but seriously, bender always made me laugh, so many good episodes revolved around him and his shiny metal ass.

• Like 1

Remember when Fry,Mr.Farnsworth, and Bender went into Farnsworth's time machine that could only go forward and they ended up traveling into the new universe which was completely identical to the last one? That totally made sense and wasn't ex machina at all! :awesomecheer:

God I hate that bastard Zap Brannigan, if ever there was someone I wanted to punch just because of his voice it would be him. But hey that's what is great about his character, you immediately want to kick him in the balls as soon as he says something.

Bender is great, 'nuff said, but seriously, bender always made me laugh, so many good episodes revolved around him and his shiny metal ass.

But Zap is amazing. He's supposed to be kind of a self centered asshole, but he's had some really good episode, like the snu snu one 

Zoidbergs purpose is to kill professor Farnsworth, that was until he got his claws on a Neptunian yeti gland, also he's an expert in xeno medicine, everything that isn't human medicine basically.

(Claw clicking sounds)

Whoop whoop whoop whoop whoop

(Runs away sidestepping)