Snowflake

Did the Mane 5 get cheated?

This has always bothered me.

So Twilight Sparkle gets to be Princess of Equestria, sit on the throne, and live for a thousand years and more.

Everyone else got....nothing.  Even though Twilight never would have grew as she did without them, the rest are growing old and will die while Twilight goes on.

Seems unfair.  Especially since it was Faust's plan to have all of them become princesses.

It just seems to me like the Mane 5 got the short end of the stick after everything they did.

• Like 2

They got the participation award. They got to see their friend getting all that.

I don't know about Faust's intention that all of them become princesses. Is there a source for that? Not that it matters, because she left the show by the first half of season 2, of her own volition. So, even if I agree with you, I don't think that her opinion or plans are relevant.

• Like 1

I think that by the end of s9, they all had some form of success.

• Rarity has the entire fashion industry in her hooves
  • AppleJack is freed from Flim & Flam, was reunited with Grand-Pear, and still runs the orchard with big mac and SugarBelle
  • Pinkie and Cheese, like Rarity, have complete control of parties throughout Equestria
  • Rainbow has been a certified Wonderbolt for a while, but she may also have been a flight instructor at the academy
  • Fluttershy has her "new" animal shelter, where she can care for many sick, lost or wounded animals,

And all 5 of them had or have been given jobs as teachers at Twilight's school.

And pinkie now has a game show for everypony.

On 5/26/2020 at 8:58 AM, MLPFan_TealMintMoonrise said:

And after 33 long years!, spike has finally achieved some form of recognition, if minimal, as royal friendship advisor

I'm glad Spike got that...and his wings.  That was an awesome episode.

• Like 1