Guest ! :Rainbow Strike: !

Discord Moderator Application

Guest ! :Rainbow Strike: !

Name: Rainbow Strike

@! Rainbow Strike !#4080 (discord)

Which position are you applying for? Discord Mod

If Sectional/Forum Mod, which section(s)?  N/A

Why do you want to be an EQD Mod? 

- Because i want the discord server as fun as it gets, but still follow the rules listed on the server. I want them to have fun and not be annoyed when a mod scolds them, If I become a discord mod, I will also make them follow rules but in a fun way so they won't get annoyed and so.

What prior moderation/administration experience do you have, if any? 

-I have been an admin in a Minecraft server also for 4 months before it was shut down, and I was also an admin in another discord server, if this counts, I'm an admin in a Facebook Room (group chat with admin power) that has over 130+ members, it's incredibly noisy there, i strive to make them happy and follow the rules I applied there to make the other members happy as well.

Anything else you'd like to share: 

-I'm happy that I'm at Equestria daily discord server. I was finding a fellow brony discord chat for weeks and finally I found a good one. Thank you for adding a discord chat!

• Like 1

My timezone is also, UTC+10:00, that is in Sydney, Australia. some mods are online at that time, but I will strive to be the best mod as I can if my application is accepted.

Greetings,

Unfortunately mod applications have been closed for now as we got ourselves a full team. We will however keep your application at hand's reach should the need rise again.

Thank you for your interest in being a greenie and see you soon on the Discord :happybonbon: