Toki Zensekai

Mario may be getting a new RPG on the Switch... With the Rabbids?!

Yep, this news kind of came out of left field, but it appears that this news was leaked only weeks prior to E3 where they'd be announcing this new switch title called Mario+Rabbids Kingdom Battle. The game is potentially slated for an August/September release and is to be a Strategy-RPG game featuring the Rabbids along side with Mario and the crew.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/44682/new-details-about-mario--rabbids-kingom-battle-confirmed-for-switch

Also Ubisoft is publishing this, so take it for what you will.

>Crossover with Rabbids, which no one wanted

>Fullblown RPG

>Crossover with Sonic, which everyone wanted

>Bullshit minigame collection based on the Olympics

Goddammit Nintendo

Okay, I feel the need to bring some positivity.

I was skeptical at first, but looking at the game in action makes me intrigued. I'm actually looking forward to it.

First of all, the Rabbids mesh with Mario much better than with say... TMNT (shudders). Secondly, the game actually looks to be well-designed and fun. Thirdly, the rabbids are the villains, so even those who don't like them could probably get a kick out of that.

On ‎6‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 8:06 AM, Megas75 said:

>Crossover with Rabbids, which no one wanted

>Fullblown RPG

>Crossover with Sonic, which everyone wanted

>Bullshit minigame collection based on the Olympics

Goddammit Nintendo

It's not really Nintendo's fault. The Mario and Sonic games were developed by Sega. And this game is being developed by Ubisoft. If you must fling hate, at least fling at the right people.

3 hours ago, Cybersbe said:

Okay, I feel the need to bring some positivity.

I was skeptical at first, but looking at the game in action makes me intrigued. I'm actually looking forward to it.

First of all, the Rabbids mesh with Mario much better than with say... TMNT (shudders). Secondly, the game actually looks to be well-designed and fun. Thirdly, the rabbids are the villains, so even those who don't like them could probably get a kick out of that.

It's not really Nintendo's fault. The Mario and Sonic games were developed by Sega. And this game is being developed by Ubisoft. If you must fling hate, at least fling at the right people.

Both are approved by Nintendo, so obviously they still play a part in both game's conceptions

On 7/12/2017 at 11:02 PM, Megas75 said:

Both are approved by Nintendo, so obviously they still play a part in both game's conceptions

I am honestly not sure how a Mario/Sonic crossover would even work gameplay-wise

And in case no one has seen the gameplay footage yet, here you go:

Maybe no one was asking for it, but it seems to be working well in their favor. I sure as heck will be getting this game when it comes out on the Switch.

On 16/07/2017 at 11:56 AM, Toki Zensekai said:

And in case no one has seen the gameplay footage yet, here you go:

Maybe no one was asking for it, but it seems to be working well in their favor. I sure as heck will be getting this game when it comes out on the Switch.

same