Just posting a greeting because why not?

Yup....I don't think I have anything else to say so I'll just leave it at that.

So bland haha.   ;o

• Like 4

Welcome to the EqD Forums, your number one choice for satisfying all your pony needs. Observe debates to discover identity of the elusive Best Pony, venerate ponies in their fan clubs or participate in forum gladiator games. Have fun.

:golfclop:

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Cinder Vel said:

Observe debates

You have never once answered my question on your opinions on what course history shall taking after the 2016 election through the lens of Hegelian Dialecticsm.

Don't leave me hanging, fam.

6 minutes ago, AaronMk said:

You have never once answered my question on your opinions on what course history shall taking after the 2016 election through the lens of Hegelian Dialecticsm.

I hoped you would forget. I am still struggling with my German understanding. All I can say that at the moment it would appear that due to very bad tactics left has postponed the inevitable communist revolution.

Hello, and welcome to the forums, where you will find the answer to all of life's most important questions, including (but not limited to):

Is there such a thing as a changeling bat-pony? (Yes)

When is the next new episode of MLP? (Friday)

Who is best pony? (Rainbow Dash)

And more! Enjoy your stay, and remember, fun isn't only fun. It's mandatory. :gleepony:

Hello and Welcome to this forum. I hope you are able to enjoy your time on here. Try to keep up with the show as well if you can. Because S7 is ongoing.

:HappyPinkie:

One thing to just keep in mind though. I'm the controversial one. :megusta: