Sign in to follow this  
Otaku-sempai

Bright Mac & Pear Butter as Aragorn & Arwen

The Lord of the RIngs Online (LOTRO) had a special Midsummer event featuring the wedding of Aragorn and Arwen. Part of Aragorn's vows reminded me of the union of Bright Macintosh and Pear Butter:

"We are as two fair trees entangled beneath the Sun, rooted deep, drinking light together." - LOTRO

c576fc6605f818932e7343f669973165.png

5 hours ago, Leonbrony17 said:

What does this have to do with Mlp?

I'm gonna move it to the Pony Free Section.

It's the quote that reminded me of Bright Mac & Pear Butter and the entwined trees that represent their love.

203ef0f51fbdf2dd0ddb34c112927e2a4072af63

• Like 1

Yes but has this video from a LotR game reminding you of a quote from the show anything to do with the actual show which the section you posted it in is about?

The Friendship is Magic section is for discussing the show and things related to it. Even if it does remind you of something from the show, it ultimatly isn't related to the show.

It's like me posting a picture of a yellow and pink towel there and saying "Yo, that towel reminded me of Fluttershy".

Also, maybe i should put this in the gaming section.

5 hours ago, Leonbrony17 said:

Yes but has this video from a LotR game reminding you of a quote from the show anything to do with the actual show which the section you posted it in is about?

The Friendship is Magic section is for discussing the show and things related to it. Even if it does remind you of something from the show, it ultimatly isn't related to the show.

It's like me posting a picture of a yellow and pink towel there and saying "Yo, that towel reminded me of Fluttershy".

Also, maybe i should put this in the gaming section.

I'm fine with your having moved the post (I should have clarified that before). I think, though, that it's fine now where it is. I probably would have posted it here myself if I'd given it more thought.

• Like 1