Sign in to follow this  
NotMeekMill

Happy 5th Anniversary MLP

Five years. Its been five years to this day when the ride began. The show started out as a joke on /b/, but quickly became almost popular overnight, drawing in a massive fandom of people who loved the show and the characters for who they were. Though we have had ups and downs over the years, all in all the fandom has stayed together through it all, and its because of our dedication to the show that the show is still going. And while sadly the show may possible end next year wth Season 6 and finally wrap things up with the movie in 2017, all in all its been an amazing ride full of amazing people along the way.  So happy 5th anniversary MLP, lets party like Pinkie Pie shall we?

Time sure flies, doesn't it?

You could say that again. I remember the time I picked up Season 1 like it was yesterday, *sigh* nostalgia.

I picked up the show midway through Season 2. Glad I did, it was an amazing week binge watching Season 1 and half of Season 2.

Nearly three and a half years later, here I am. It's been a splendid time and am looking forward to the future.

I'm still holding out for 50 seasons and a 15 movie franchise plus multiple spinoffs. At the end of Season 50, the Mane 6 will ascend into godhood, leaving the CMC to rule over Equestria as demigoddesses.