Friendship is Horses

What's your poison?

Everyone's got at least one bad habit they just can't let go of. Me, I like getting hammered on a regular basis, I drink way too much soda since I started my new job (there's a free fountain in the employee dining room, how could I not?), and I've been known to peruse FurAffinity with the Safe For Work filter turned off. You know, for research purposes. Any vices or guilty pleasures y'all feel like sharing? Let's celebrate the worst in ourselves!

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, ABronyAccount said:

Sugary snacks.

Procrastination.

Sittin' around on the internet for hours at a time.

That's exactly what I do.

Except for the sugary snacks part.

Caffeine is my biggest poison. Cutting down on it is really hard but I'm trying my best.

OK, this list could go on for a while. I'll probably have to post more than once...

Procrastination, usually by doing pony stuff instead

Eating unhealthy/borderline deadly amounts of sugar (1000+ grams sometimes)

Assuming that if free food is there, I can take as much as I want

Egotisticalism. I blame Rainbow Dash.

Going to whatever website I feel like (including FA) at school when I'm supposed to be working, even if it means breakings rules and using proxies.

Using school computers to download and store MLP

Staying up until 3 AM or later to do pony/furry related things.

That's enough for now.

One of my bigger vice is eating chocolate, it's literally my poison. So much that sometimes it's the only food I eat in a day. Sometimes I try to not purchase it to force me eating healthier food but then I have a bad time.

Also, I like to live at night. I have few planning restrictions so I gonna sleep around 8 a.m. generally. I find the night is so fresh and peacefully. It's 7 PM and I'm just woke up :scrunchy:

• Kinky alone time things that sometimes involve derpibooru and e621 on full NSFW...
  • Hang out with my friends EVERY weak at least once and buy food that costs 5+ €
  • Don't work out
  • Tell people their mistakes when they deny them

...The uncontrollable need to spend money for to have more pictures of my OC, most of the time in lewd or inappropriate situations (but they're all my private stash unless the artist wanna post them)

Soda.

listen, I know its bad for my teeth in large amounts, but its just so good.

What's me poison ye ask? Well it nae a simple answer, Ah can tell ye that much. Me own guilty pleasure is of course a good brew. Ah'm talki' bout booze. A'm known fer drinkin' a lager or two wit' me drinkin' buddies but Ah'm no stranger tae a good wine, preferably red. But when Ah really wanna drink Ah get me some ol' fashion rakia. Homemade if possible but trust me, 'tis a real drink. And unlike dat fancy vodka from oop north it actually has a bloody taste. 

:berrywut:
Wait why's everypony talkin' bout silly candy and sodas? That's barely a poison at all. Ah swear, Ah'm one day gonna take ye all to some proper night out.    

• Like 1

I never really considered myself a pop music fan, normally preferring rock, metal, techno, or classical etc.  Since 2012 though, I've had the guilty pleasure of drinking and listening to K-pop and J-pop bands and a few times a month Eurovision grand finale re-runs.  

I live in the US and the whole Eurovision thing just puts me in a good mood for some reason, I guess a shock to the system lol.  I like to drink various types of beer, but especially enjoy stouts and darker beers.  Occasionally I'll have some absinthe or other mixed drink instead if I'm not up to drinking a whole lot of calories.  

A less guilty pleasure involves drinking and playing video games on uneventful weekends, but I feel like that is somewhat common.

• Like 1

Listenin' tae Eurovision? Celestia's burnin' arse! Why would ye dae eet! Ye're blessed tae live far away from Europe madness!

On 5/27/2017 at 2:09 PM, Hamie10 said:

spending money on the car

Money spent on car is money well spent. I think drinking few beers almost every day of the week could be considered a bad habit. I also consume lots of coffee and cigarettes and spend way too much time on my computer.

• Like 1

I'm hooked on energy drinks, even though they make me sick most of the time.

I also spend oodles of money on crap I don't need. 

I procrastinate a lot

Into sexy stuff. 

Hmmm...

I eat too much, sleep too little, cuss like a sailor, get angry at the drop of a hat, and switch off between consuming too much caffeine and too much alcohol.

I have an insatiable sweet tooth and Type-2 Diabetes.  You can see my dilemma.  

I also have a bad habit of talking to myself, even when I'm in public.  It wouldn't be so bad if I didn't have such a potty mouth.