VG_Addict

Treehouse out of episodes?

I'll tell ya what I make of it: A less cluttered inbox of messages of responses to episode discussions :P

Honestly, i'm fine with it if its true. Gives reviewers a break, and gives us more time to digest new episodes. After all, if the season burns through too quickly, we still have to wait a long time for a new one. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, VG_Addict said:

I heard on another site that Treehouse is out of new episodes. Not sure how reliable this is, but here's Treehouse's schedule for this Saturday: https://www.tvpassport.com/tv-listings/stations/treehouse/163/2017-05-27

Discordant Harmony isn't listed. 

What do you make of this?

Turns out you were right as this saturday they're not airing Perfect Pear (AJ's parents episode) and Discordant Harmony (Discoshy episode) as instead it will be a reairing of the first two episodes of season 7 in Celestial Advice and All Bottled Up.

Nope. After episode 11, Discovery Family will run the three Equestria Girls specials in MLP's timeslot. So, at least a three week hiatus and could be longer.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, TaliaKirana said:

Nope. After episode 11, Discovery Family will run the three Equestria Girls specials in MLP's timeslot. So, at least a three week hiatus and could be longer.

Aww boo... :fluttersmith: