ChibiDashie

Your very first fictional crush~!

I saw a Tumblr post about fictional crushes (Typical one that goes "reblog and put in the tags on who your first fictional crush was") and looking back at it, it was pretty hilarious who my first fictional crush was.

It was table-flipping Sportacus. Sportacus was my first fictional crush. When I was a smol child, I would go to myself "I'M GONNA MARRY SPORTACUS BECAUSE HE STRONG" Just looking back at it, why couldn't Robbie Rotten be my first crush? 

• Like 2

This is going to be the most embarrassing thing ever, but my first fictional crush was Lilly from Alpha and Omega.

Yeah, I realize she's a wolf. Yeah, I realize I was 9 when I watched that movie and should have realized how stupid an idea that was.

Apparently I was on track to become a furry for years before I became one.

Believe it or not...

I never had one. Because I knew they weren't real and it'd be weird for me to have one.

I had two 1 girl 1 guy

Lunamaria Hawke

Image result for lunamaria hawke

andImage result for lockon stratos  Lockon stratos

and I still have my crush on them

I'd probably say my first fictional crush was Pinkie Pie or Fluttershy when I joined the MLP fandom. Things have changed a lot since then but hey, not a bad place to start.

7 hours ago, LostSanity said:

Believe it or not...

I never had one. Because I knew they weren't real and it'd be weird for me to have one.

Right? Having strong feelings about characters who aren't real would be stupid. It'd be like wow, dude, get a life, y'know? Why spend all of your time obsessing over these fictional constructs? Some people have no sense of perspective.

hint.

First character I remember seriously crushin' on is Krystal the fox. Those game devs knew exactly what they were doing when they designed her. "Hmm, dinosaurs, good, kids love dinosaurs. What else, what else? Let's throw in some of the space fights from the other games. No, Greg, I know we'd have to program a completely new mechanic in, I don't care, it's a Star Fox game, it needs space fighting. Just whip something up, it doesn't have to be good. Ideas, people, come on, next idea!" *Mitchell with his background in marketing smugly clears his throat* "So. You want this game to sell? There's one surefire way to make anything sell. S-E-X. So, this Foxstar guy. Spends all his time in space, hangin' out with other dudes, guy's gotta be dying for some action." *leans forward* "We give him a love interest. Half-naked girl fox with a rockin' body, I'm thinking she's wearing this, like, Slave Leia outfit all the time, got these sultry "fuck me" eyes. That'll spice things up. That'll get copies flying off the shelves."

*Room goes quiet* Softly, the creative director says, "Mitchell, you're a goddamn genius."

• Like 3

Prairie Dawn from Sesame street.  My mom used to tease me about it lol.  I think I was like 5 or 6 years old.  

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Nightshroud said:

I had two 1 girl 1 guy

Lunamaria Hawke

Image result for lunamaria hawke

andImage result for lockon stratos  Lockon stratos

and I still have my crush on them

A guy?

Mine was from childhood.

One of the first was Jessie from Pokemon. I mean she was unique to me.

jessie_6_3674.JPG

• Like 2

On 5/27/2017 at 1:21 AM, Friendship is Horses said:

Right? Having strong feelings about characters who aren't real would be stupid. It'd be like wow, dude, get a life, y'know? Why spend all of your time obsessing over these fictional constructs? Some people have no sense of perspective.

Sounds a lot like me. Especially with them anthro countries, pastel horses, lesbian space rocks, and droid sons.

When I was four, I had a crush on Min from "Barney and Friends." Does that count?

41 minutes ago, PeeWeePhoenix said:

I became a furry as a kid in the 1980's and later on I got crushes on Krystal and and Lilly.

Thank goodness I'm not the only one who ended up with a crush on Lilly...

On ‎5‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 5:40 PM, leonbrony17 said:

A guy?

why not hes cute

• Like 1