Has anyone else come across this game? If you haven't, you might want to look into it. You can date a skeleton, pet a bunch of dogs, there's a robot, something about anime... all in all, pretty cool. Oh, there's also a good chance it will emotionally destroy you. Just a forewarning.

One more thing,

Try not to spoil too much. Since a lot of the game is about the choices you make, you miss out on a big part of it if you watch other people play it first. Also, you don't wanna ruin the jokes. 

Congratulations! You've failed to avoid spoilers already!

And here's the trailer:

For those of you who have played it, post cool artwork you found, discuss the feels, make skeleton puns, drop some wicked spaghetti memes, whatever you want. Just keep doing that, and you're gonna have a great time.

00d.png
  • Like 2

Friend in my Skype group yammered on nonstop about how good this game was for a few days, tried it out for myself the moment I got the money.

Promptly loved the shit out of it. I am usually a sadistic bastard, and I can't bring myself to go for THAT ending after doing the other ending. Such a beautifully made game...

At the same time, I REALLY want to have a bad time... OHSHI 

Friend in my Skype group yammered on nonstop about how good this game was for a few days, tried it out for myself the moment I got the money.

Promptly loved the shit out of it. I am usually a sadistic bastard, and I can't bring myself to go for THAT ending after doing the other ending. Such a beautifully made game...

At the same time, I REALLY want to have a bad time... OHSHI 

I found out about it through youtube rather than a friend. The boss fight with

Sans
 has a song I recognized from Homestuck. I checked it out and, well, here I am starting the thread for it!

I definitely know what you mean about going for the other ending. Despite the fact that I play a lot of shooters and fighters, I'm honestly pretty chill, and try to go for nonviolent approaches in any game that'll give me the option. I pretty much went into this game thinking, "too bad I'll really only ever get half the experience." I thought I might be able to do it if I took a break from the game for a while to detach myself, maybe play some Hotline Miami or something aggressive like that beforehand to get me pumped. Nah. Played the game. Got to know the characters. Not gonna happen. Ever. So I looked up what happens. I wish I could fight those bosses still, but, DAMN, I am REALLY not gonna do that now.

Yes, I love it and I want it.

Why is that comic so funny? Is there supposed to be context?

Yes, there is context. It's kind of a spoiler, but kind of not since it happens within the first five minutes of the game. I'll post it for you anyway since you're clearly a renegade who can't be kept down by spoiler tags:

In the game, you have the option to call a certain character on the phone and call her mom, or hit on her. OR BOTH. The fact that you can do both got a lot of laughs from the fans. The fact that the game's dev actually went to the trouble of giving her unique lines acknowledging you did both made it even funnier. Your character's dialogue is implied, rather than shown, so someone came up with this sweet-ass joke about that sweet-ass ass.
  • Like 1

Thanks!

I've actually been watching Game Grumps play it on Steam Train, so I know who you're talking about, and I already knew who the characters in the comic are, but I didn't know you could do that.

I really really want this game.

It's well worth picking up! I'd recommend putting off any let's-plays of it though, and go back to watching Game Grumps play it after beating it yourself. 

I getcha

Probably one of the most nice games i've play. I truly enjoyed everything it had to offer. It's just that i love the fact that everything you do actually has a meaning in the game.. :chillin:

undertale is just some shitty game that tumblr kids get hard-ons for because they can relate it to their stupid mult-gender bullshit. just another stupid fad like that shitty ass mystery skulls video. anyone who plays that game is some retarded ass weeaboo lookin motherfucker who flocks to internet trensdsdsdsds

undertale is just some shitty game that tumblr kids get hard-ons for because they can relate it to their stupid mult-gender bullshit. just another stupid fad like that shitty ass mystery skulls video. anyone who plays that game is some retarded ass weeaboo lookin motherfucker who flocks to internet trensdsdsdsds

Welp...at least you made your profile pic for appropriate for your trolling habits.

3/10 tried at first but lost control of yourself at the end

49 minutes ago, ultimateAI said:

It took me many tries but now I know how to beat him.

You knew*