GazPony

I want feedback for my songs :D - GazPony

Hello! I'm GazPony and I make music. Gonna post some links to some songs and covers and I wanna know what I can improve upon. The Software I use is soundtrap

On my own

Babs seed (metal cover)

Evolve

I also have an EP in the works :D

I'd love to hear feedback :)

- GazPony

I think you need a better mic and/or better recording conditions. 

• "On My Own" - Do you perform all the vocals? The back-up harmony sounds off-key to me.
  • "Babs Seed" - The vocals sound a little weak and emotionally flat, getting a bit overwhelmed.
  • "Evolve" - The mix is better, but the vocals could still use some more emotion.

Not bad, though the style isn't entirely my cup of tea. It's got a little of the same vibe I hear when I listen to old Hawkwind stuff (that's meant as a complement).

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Otaku-sempai said:

I think you need a better mic and/or better recording conditions. 

• "On My Own" - Do you perform all the vocals? The back-up harmony sounds off-key to me.
  • "Babs Seed" - The vocals sound a little weak and emotionally flat, getting a bit overwhelmed.
  • "Evolve" - The mix is better, but the vocals could still use some more emotion.

Not bad, though the style isn't entirely my cup of tea. It's got a little of the same vibe I hear when I listen to old Hawkwind stuff (that's meant as a complement).

Don't worry I will be getting a new mic soon! Saving up money :DD

THANK YOU! <3