Sign in to follow this  
Guest atoge1

atoge1#2742's eqd discord mod application

Guest atoge1

Name: atoge1#2742

Favorite Pony: Starlight Glimmer, i just love her redemption arc and that she appreciates kites too :D

Why do you want to be an EQD Mod? I rejoined the fandom relatively recently. I was an active member way back in season 3 or something. I've always appreciated the kindness and openness this community had to offer, and with a lot of the long time members burning out, I feel that its time to do my part, and step in to keep the server active and safe for old and new members alike. I've met many new friends and had lots of fun on the server and would like to give back and make sure others have a place to find new companions as well. 

What prior moderation/administration experience do you have, if any? Created and moderated a server for a rocketry organization (CalSTAR 100+ members), Currently moderating a server I created for a camp I regularly volunteer at (~50 members). Wrote a little discord bot that yells at me whenever anyone on the camp server says a nono word.

Time Zone: Pacific Time (permanent residence), GMT+7 for the next few months (Southeast Asia). I have a wack sleep schedule so honestly ill probably be up across many timezones.

Anything else you'd like to share: I'm into rockets, planes, and video games :D 

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this