Sign in to follow this  
jawsistwilight

Help a family of Bronies from Going Homeless

If Losing my Dad was not Bad for us.

Our Bills took a Huge hit over it

We had to send 1 of our Van's back because we could no longer make the payments on it.   The Van we have needs some work on it lucky a friiend said he would do the work for free

We had to send the frig we were renting to own back lucky we had and old Frig in storage so we were safe there

We had to send our brand new stove back also   (We were renting to own it also after our old stove stop working) lucky some family members got us a new stove

We had to send my Mom's Bed back  do to her legs she needs a bed to elevate her legs   a family member gave us an old bed they had till we can get back on our feet and re-get my mom's bed back.

My mom had to get a new phone do to she could not make the payments for her phone she had.  It was the best send back because her new phone is a lot cheaper for us.

Then this happens in our Biggest time of Need

The owner of the House we are buying on contract (Contract for Deed) decied she want to be a (2 9 20 3 8) She first send a PM to my mother on the 21st informing her she is moving back into her house on July 1st

Then she send a letter to a Laywer and a copy of the letter to my mother  informing the lawyer of the voilations as well she is revoking the contract.

So we have started up this 2nd Go Fund Me to help keep from becoming homeless.

https://www.gofundme.com/sc2zs7-help-us-keep-our-home

Under IL law she has to file a eviction noticed if we have not paid at less 80% of the house off if we had paid 80% off then she have to forclose on the house.

But she not done this

The House total payment is 30,000 at $400 a month  We got behind a lttle in 2015 When my dad got sick and lost his first job.  But we worked a deal out of them that they would put the miss payments at the end of the contract instead of messing every thing up.

When we started the contract it was her husband we delt with  but when he passed in 2015  We had to start dealing with her and its been hell from that point

Well becase this was not put in writing its worth less Now.

So we have sent a check every month. Last year the owner claimed she did not get our check a few times (even though we can prove she did)  So we got behind then

In 2014 She was responcable for the Taxs  but now she is caliming we were responcable for them even though the contract stated the owner had to pay them.

In 2015 She paid the Taxs behind out back before they were due.

And again in 2016 She paid the Taxs even though we told her we had the money for them.

There are other voilations she claims  that I list on the GoFundMe.

In less we get help we will be homeless

I want to tank everyone who donated to the first  GoFundMe  it helped us see him before he passed and it did get a few of his Bills caught up.

But Losing in hurt us in more ways then we thought and now the owner of the house is being a (2 9 20 3 8)

It hurts us even more.

If you are into MLP CCG  I am selling all my Extra cards to rasie some of the money to help us out.

Check out my post (I will be making soon)   in     Paper Pony Play  for what I am selling.

https://www.gofundme.com/sc2zs7-help-us-keep-our-home

All the cats we have belong to 3 Diffirent people 2 of them are mine and they help me cope with my Stress and deprestion,

3 of them belong to my Brother  and I have to say after getting them his adittued towerds life and to others changed a lot   before he could not care if he lived or die  and really was not friendly  but getting them  it did something to him     the other 2 official they belong to my Sister  but when my sister moved out she left the cats and they become my mothers  and they sleep right beside her and they help her with her diprestion.

I want a Dr to state they are medical needed   but I do not think any Dr is going to say all 7 are needed.  But my mom has put her foot down  and so have Ie  they are part of the family and there for they are not going any were.   

We need help asap.

I will keep you all updated on what the Lawyers say and everything also.  But even if we have to move  We still need the money to get a new home.  Most places in our area want $90,000 But I think if we offered them the $50,000 they would work with us on the other $40,000

• Like 1

I'm so sorry for you 

Your story made me almost cry.

I REALLY wish i could help you but i'm running out of money too.

Please don't lose your hope, you got people who love you and care for you. We don't want you to get homeless.

• Like 1

Recived a Eviction Noticed Today from the Police.  The owner of the property is going for Way more then was it owed. Please if you can help us out so we do not lose our house

We have to go to court on July 19th   We will find out what the Judge wants to do then. She is asking for  $32,000 Judgment.

Please help us get that much. First the remanding can wait. I am leaving it up because the house does need repairs.

Please do  We need the help. If we end up homeless not only will we have to get rid of our pets  but the worst of it all is  my mothers health.  My mother is recovering from   Venostatoin Ulcers on the lower back of both her legs

Thank you. If everone who could donate  just donated a single $1  then shared it with all their firends over time we could reach out amount  now that we been hit with the Eviction Noticed my Mother wants to look for a new place  but I want to try and work it out with the owner first

i couldn't get any donations, sorry.

they either told me they weren't interested, or to go have consensual intercourse with myself.

• Like 1

That is Ok  I had a few people I thought were friends tell me off and my family outside who I live with will not help out.

Keep spreadding the word.  

We went to court today and the judge re-instated the contract but it came with a cost.

We have to pay the owner what the Judge says is owed.  A lot more then we claimed but a Lot less then what the owner claimed.