ranul

Picture

300px-Hub-twilight-sparkle.jpg
Odd, copy/paste of link works for me. Got to wait a bit till it loads but it works. Alternatively you can use the "Insert other media" button on the bottom right corner, right above "Submit Replay". Then pick "Insert image from URL"

Some websites are protecting their images and disallow public share too (in order to save their bandwidth), or hide the image link deep in HTML. If it still doesn't works, you can send me the link of your image, I'll give you back a correct url.

Remember that the string of text you past in has to end with something like .png, .jpg, .gif, or so on. If it has a bunch of letters, numbers, and symbols at the end that aren't .png, .jpg, .gif and so on, then it won't work. Usually, you can find the .png etc. in the middle of the string and delete everything after it, then paste the shorter string and it will work.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ranul said:

A photo from my computer

Then you need to upload it to a file hosting site or photo sharing site first. EQD forums don't support attaching a file from your computer and embedding them into a post.

Go to a site like Imgur or DeviantArt and create an account. I recommend Imgur. It will let you pick a photo from your computer to upload to the site.

Then you can get a link to "share" it. If the share link has these things in it:

[img=http:///ADDRESS OF PICTURE GOES HERE .jpb]

Then you can copy and paste that into a post.

• Like 1

The solution I use: upload your photo to imgbb.com, and it will give you some html to embed.

If you take just the url after the src property of the image tag, it should post properly when you paste it.