Sign in to follow this  
Katevce Talamasey

What is the worst halloween costume you ever had?

I'm bored and its almost time for the Halloween update in tf2 so I want to know what the worst costume you ever had irl was. My worst costume was when I was 10 or somewhere around there I had dressed up as a slipknot band member. It was bad because 1. the mask was really hot to wear and it cost $115 2. it gave some kid a panic attack (not the weapon) 3. I passed out from the heat because I wore a trench coat to make it creepier. It wasn't a bad costume but it sure wasn't safe to wear especially since I live in Oklahoma and it was 90 degrees out. Also I couldn't breath while wearing the mask.

So now I want to know what some of your bad costumes were. If you never had a bad costume what was your best costume?

Never really had a bad costume honestly but my favorite wasn't really for halloween but here it is anyway.

nightwise_and_liger_zero_by_shadow_lockh

I am the gray one in front I am the NightWise zoid and on my left is a LigerZero.

I stopped doing costumes around 13 or something, I had no one to go with. Now I'm one of those that hands the candy out.

But my worst one was a last minute thrown together one and I said I was a soccer player during winter season. I just had on one of my sweatshirts and fleeces and some sweats. It was cold out. Oh and a sweat band.

Edited by Badshot