Nightwing

Don't Hug Me, I'm Scared 5(DHMIS discussion)

Wow, I actually got to use it today

Seriously. There was continuity in all of this?! :wtf:

I've seen some messed up stuff before, and this was getting stranger with each one, but this last one. This...I just...

I dunno, I kinda liked it... it added onto the depth that these characters were actually kidnapped..

Kidnapped? Dude, I don't know what this video was smoking, but by the end of that, it clearly appears that that yellow muppet was tripping on the video itself and clearly ate the bird.

Kidnapped? Dude, I don't know what this video was smoking, but by the end of that, it clearly appears that that yellow muppet was tripping on the video itself and clearly ate the bird.

In the third episode of DHMIS, there is a poster on one of the trees that states that they went missing June 19th. All the dates in the altered reality or whatever living hell they are in are June 19th,proving that it's some elaborate kidnapping scheme or something.

Oh, and yes the yellow muppet ate the bird, but not before the cans pretty much ate the bird alive in the real world..

Edited by Yoko

The weird thing is that yellow blokes dad hasn't been seen for awhile, wonder if he died or something..

Hopefully all is explained in the final installment possibly being released near April..

Edited by Yoko

I find this whole series rather enjoyable and the music quite cheerful. Toki, you get worked up over the strangest things. :flattered:

I agree, I don't understand why people over-react to these

• Like 1

Welcome to insanity. Smoking or non-smoking?

Non-smoking. I'd like a seat next to the pit of mask wearing hippos doing the Samba , thanks. :hithere: