Sign in to follow this  
Skylight Point

Starlight’s Beliefs

WARNING: THIS STORY CONTAINS A LOT OF GORE! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!

Now, we all know the tale of how Princess Twilight Sparkle and her friends defeated Starlight Glimmer. But what if they didn’t… 

It all started when six ponies arrived in Our Town. “Well, well, well” murmured Starlight Glimmer “new villagers!” She stepped her cottage to greet the new comers, and then realized that one of them had a horn… and wings. “this’ll be fun!” thought Starlight Glimmer. “Welcome!” She grinned at Twilight Sparkle, and her friends. “Welcome!” Echoed all the other ponies.  “THOSE AREN’T REAL SMILES!” Screeched Pinkie Pie. “Pinkie, please” whispered Fluttershy, as Pinkie Pie frowned at her. “Well, look at them!” Replied Pinkie Pie “they’re so creepy!” Now it was the Mane Six’s turn to frown. “Please don’t frown” said Starlight “Here, it’s illegal” The Mane Six stared at her like she was crazy. “Ugh! They’re such a bad influence on the Villagers!”  thought Starlight Glimmer “I’ll have to convert them soon.” Starlight Glimmer glanced at the Mane Six, and forced her best smile. “How would you like a tour of our humble village? We know it isn’t much to you, but to us, it’s paradise!” Twilight Sparkle beamed “We would love a tour!” Starlight smiled. “Perfect!” She replied. “Now, here is the café” said Starlight “the hair cutters and-" “What’s that?” asked Rainbow Dash, pointing at a small, hidden building.“Oh! That’s nothing” Starlight answered, as a droplet of sweat went down her forehead. Rainbow Dash stared a her, suspiciously. “Okay…” she said, hesitantly. “Now… let’s continue the tour!” Starlight declared, anxiously. Twilight Sparkle nodded, as she told Rainbow Dash “It’s probably an abandoned building or something, no big deal” Starlight Glimmer and the Mane Six walked up to a stone building. “And here is where you will be staying!” Starlight Glimmer said, as she beamed “the conversion house”  Fluttershy smiled at Starlight “What a nice little place!” She exclaimed. “This one will be so easy to convert” thought Starlight Glimmer “Equality is amazing” said a recording of Starlight Glimmer. “Make it stop! Make it stop!” Moaned Rainbow Dash. “There, there” said Applejack, who was slightly irritated. “Ugh! These curtains are such a garish color!” Rarity remarked. “They’re not that bad” Mumbled Fluttershy. Every pony was quarreling, while Twilight Sparkle paced back and forth. “What’s wrong Twi?” Asked Pinkie Pie “Cat got your tongue?” She then pulled Opal out of nowhere. “I’m tired of staying in this place” said Twilight “we’re supposed to solve a friendship problem, not stay in an old building” Suddenly, they heard the door open. “So, what’s your decision?” Starlight Glimmer asked “will you convert?” The Mane Six all said no. When they were all walking into the conversion house, Rainbow Dash nudged Fluttershy. “I’ll join!” Fluttershy cried, hoarsely. “Oh, how wonderful!” Smiled Starlight. “She’s up to something” thought Starlight. “All new villagers stay with me until their new houses are done!” Explained Starlight Glimmer. Fluttershy nodded. A few minutes later, she and Starlight were in Starlight’s cottage. Starlight gave Fluttershy a tour of her home. “Here’s the kitchen, living room, bathroom, the guest room, and my room. You’ll be staying in the guest room. But don’t EVER go into my room. Let’s just say, there will be a consequence if you do” Starlight said. “O-okay” answered Fluttershy, very nervously. A while later, Fluttershy was walking to her room, when she saw that Starlight Glimmer was putting dust on her cutie mark! She had said that everyone was equal, but she was wrong! everyone was equal… except for her. Then Fluttershy remembered Rainbow Dash’s words: “Sabotage Starlight in anyway you can” So right before Starlight Glimmer went on her daily walk around the village, Fluttershy went to the nearest well, and filled her bucket with water. A few seconds later, after Starlight walked out the door, Fluttershy aimed her bucket at Starlight Glimmer, spilled the bucket and… missed! “WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?!” Starlight screeched, as she looked Fluttershy right in the eye. Suddenly, Fluttershy dropped herself to the ground, and started begging for forgiveness. “I’m so sorry Starlight Glimmer!” She sniffled “I was forced to do this by my so called friends! They tricked me into believing them, but now I see the light. Equality it isn’t a curse, jinx, or hex, but a gift!” Starlight looked delighted “Very good!” She exclaimed “if only your so called friends more like you!” Fluttershy grinned. “Now” said Starlight “let’s go get you equalized” A few minutes later, Fluttershy looked like everyone else. “You look incredible!” Gushed Starlight. “Oh, thank you!” murmured Fluttershy. “No problem!” Starlight Glimmer responded “now let’s introduce you to the villagers! And then I have a surprise for you…!” “Oh, goody!” Fluttershy exclaimed. “this is Double Diamond!” Starlight said, motioning at a smiling white pony. “Hello!” Exclaimed Double Diamond. “Hi” said Fluttershy quietly. After introducing Fluttershy to everyone in Our Town, Starlight took Fluttershy to the small abandoned building that Rainbow Dash had seen a few days ago. It looked old, but sturdy, and a bunch of vines were covering it. When Starlight opened the door, they both went inside a room that smelled like mold. Blood stains were everywhere, and on the ceiling, there were ropes… with bloody heads of ponies attached to them. The older ones were shriveled up, and pruny. But what each one had in common, was the looks of horror on their faces. After Starlight and Fluttershy passed through all the heads, Starlight showed her something at the end of the tiny building. It was Fluttershy’s friends, tied to ropes. “You just couldn’t see the light!” Starlight told them “what a shame! Any last words?” The Mane Six all looked horrified. Twilight noticed Fluttershy. “Fluttershy! Please help us!” She pleaded to Fluttershy. “what happened to your mane?” Pinkie Pie asked. “I saw the light of equality!” Said Fluttershy “unfortunately, you all couldn’t. Too bad! Goodbye girls!” The Mane Six stared at her as she walked away. Now she was no longer part of the team. A few minutes later, Starlight came out of the building. Except now… she just slightly resembled herself. She was bloody everywhere, her hair was missing chunks, and her pupils were small. Afterwards, Fluttershy went to her house. It had just been finished a few hours ago. When she heard Starlight’s voice, she immediately went outside. “My fellow villagers! Gather around!” Everyone in Our Town gathered around a stage, which Starlight was standing on. Then Fluttershy saw it… Starlight Glimmer was holding multiple pikes, each one with a bloody head. Five separate heads which belonged to Fluttershy’s former friends. “This is what happens to those who refuse equality.” Starlight exclaimed. At that, all the villagers booed and jeered at the heads.

And this is where we meet the end of our story.

18 minutes ago, Otaku-sempai said:

Oh lord. Please learn to use paragraphs! Even a story this short is hard to read as a single block of text.

Oop. I’m sorry, I’ll edit it when I can. :cloppa: But I hope you enjoy the story!