Havocbyte

You wanted it but you never got it

Was there something that you really wanted but for whatever reason you couldn't get it?

For me it would have to be "Cadet Oxton" from the Overwatch Uprising event.

I wanted that skin SO badly that I literally bought 24 loot boxes (A few days before the event ended) just to try to get that skin.

And do you know what I got instead? Blackwatch Genji. (And I don't really care for that character.)

Another reason why I never got that skin is because I didn't have enough credits. (I had 100 something but the skin costed over 3,000. :gasp:)

I would love to read your stories on this subject. 

Yes of course.

But overwatch is random so much to get skins !

If you are talking about skins, I really want the vermillon crucible for phoenix from dota 2 (my main) :

Vermillion_Crucible_Ambient.gif?version=

I waited for years a Phoenix skin (it's the only one) and now it is, it's so expensive : more than 50€ on steam, and totally unreachable on the game  :gonkity:

Starfox SNES for $5 at Gamestop at one point a long while back. Never went for it then the prices shot up to dramatically and I kicked myself for it. Nowadays GS sells it for around $18, but my SNES sorta kicked the bucket so meh

• Like 1

I've always wanted a Japanese Color-screen Tamagotchi, but because of importing fees and the technology makes it very expensive. Also not to mention the fact that I get feels when a virtual pet dies.:gonkity:

12 hours ago, Megas75 said:

Starfox SNES for $5 at Gamestop at one point a long while back. Never went for it then the prices shot up to dramatically and I kicked myself for it. Nowadays GS sells it for around $18, but my SNES sorta kicked the bucket so meh

I actually bought the SNES Starfox at Gamestop back then. I think it was $7.99 though.

What I really regret is not buying a copy of Mega Man X3 back when I had a chance. In the late '90s, I had a chance to buy it for $15 from a rental shop that was closing down and selling off their inventory. I really wish I had grabbed it, because that game sells for something like $100 now.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Arion said:

I just want to win once at those pesky claw machines. 

Good luck with that. They're basically slot machines; they're programmed to only close with enough force to actually hold onto anything a certain percentage of the time. How often this happens is left entirely to the discretion of the establishment that they're sitting in. They're there to take your money and give you a brief thrill, followed almost inevitably by disappointment.

11 hours ago, Frécinette said:

b8f40a919a2263e84f3ddb89621a2d2427e9185d

I'd have posted friends but I cannot top that.

Thanks....wanna be my gf? Wait that's just female profile avatar :thehorror:

When I was a kid I really wanted a plush of Nemo from Finding Nemo yet for some reason I never managed to find one.

3 hours ago, Friendship is Horses said:

Just picture them in their underwear! :rdwink:

Yes that will definitely help...

...but there's only one problem:

I haven't seen their underwear because I can't talk to them :hurrr:

16 hours ago, Friendship is Horses said:

Have any good single-player games besides Breath of the Wild come out for it?

I could care less about the Zelda series.

The one I need is the Pokemon fighting game. (Pokken Tournament)

@Nightshroud

Try this. It came out somewhat recently:

https://www.amazon.com/Outlaw-Star-Complete-Blu-ray-Combo/dp/B06XRQKCRR/ref=sr_1_1?s=movies-tv&ie=UTF8&qid=1501277301&sr=1-1&keywords=outlaw+star