Nightwing

King of the Hill

You've seen them all before, now come to take my hill, you peasants!

*lays back in a comfy chair and starts to sip on some apple juice *

• Like 1

"I challenge Error to a Gang War! And whoever wins this gang war has control of the borou-- I mean... Hill!"

*several minutes later...*

"YEAH, ME AND MY ROOKS WON THE HILL! NOW WE RULE THIS PLACE!"

I clone an army of Hank Hills with propane tanks strapped to their chests and have them bum rush your hill an the gang you have guarding it.

"It's a liquid AND a gas."

I challenge you with your own writing style because there is so random. Somehow I barely win and become King of Hill for short moment.

I paradrop a large amount of Trixie pulshies and merchandise to the neighboring hill and stealthily capture THE hill while you're distracted by all the Trixie.

• Like 1

I paradrop a large amount of Trixie pulshies and merchandise to the neighboring hill and stealthily capture THE hill while you're distracted by all the Trixie.

Mein gawd! :applejackhate:

Wait......they are copies made by China......:applejargh:

I challenge you with racing and winning the king of the hill

I place plastic explosives under the chassis of your car and rig it up before the race much like the bus from "Speed" so that when you slow down your racecar explodes.

"On the Mountain Called Monkey..."

War have started by Error and Decoy. The next replier should stop the war (Please Decoy, let the other users reply this?)

Both Error and Decoy wake up in an abandoned mental institution. A TV comes on where a talking fajita tells you there's a key to disarm the explosive collars on your necks, but they're in the other's pancreas, and the only cutting tools in the room are chainsaws and welding torches. The collars are set to detonate in an hour if they do nothing anyhow. What they don't know is that their rectums are filled with semtex, and even if one of them does what it takes and takes off their collar, they'll explode as soon as they leave the compound.

Meanwhie, I've brought in professional decorators to remodel the hill. I think we need a fountain over there.

I SAW that coming. :hurrr:

*pops out of a random bush on the hill after waiting for two months for a worthy opponent only to ask you for some food and water.*

"S-So hungry...S-So thirsty...."

You have been tricked by my third double. He is only a Decoy :D.

And you have tried to decorate a Hill underneath the real Hill you are Caged under.

I lead a large medieval army towards the hill and capture it for the glory of the Sun Goddess :dragonlight:. I build a large fort with a fancy fountain in the courtyard and hold a banquet in honor of this accomplishment. 

Oh, and imprison Decoy and all his doppelgangers in the dungeons... FOOOREEVEEER! :glare:

Well guess what, remember what I said about third double.

You just captured my second.

And again why do all try to Build stuff on Hills underneath the real Hill.

Me master of illusion.