Nightwing

King of the Hill

Oh I think my parents are way better than yours of course, but I could say you things they done that was exactly like your parents.

At first they considered video games as bad as yours with furries and bronies, because TV said that people shooting their schoolmates is because of video games.

TV teach to parents how to be sad people emote.RDlaugh.png

I do it already, each time I'm back to them, I'm saying something like : "Stop watching TV, it makes your brain melting. Play some video game instead." emote.RDlaugh.png

You could do the same with yours and ponies. emote.RDlaugh2.png

XD

"Stop watching the news! It corrupts you! Watch these innocent ponies instead"

"Nuuu!!! The perverts have corrupted me child! We must burn him to appease our lord and savior, Faux News!"

XD

We're not right. Obviously the ponies have corrupted us. Friendship isn't Magic. It's heretic witchcraft!

Yes, this fandom is just a bunch of weak and gay people emote.RDlaugh.png

But wait some dozen of years, he will probably control the whole world, and ponies will be respected everywhere.

But then you have to deal with a bunch of idiots, and I don't know if I want to. If you eliminate them all in one fell swoop, it makes life better for us all.

We're all idiot for something. How many pony hater joined the herd ? It's the proof that world need ponies, no that it have to be destroyed.

Well... still better than the thought that went into my head immediately before I threw them away. "No, keep them, use them instead of cutting"

Don't worry, I threw them away. Besides, from my experience, the pain from burning yourself is a lot less relieving. Of course, that was just boiling water....

These kind of acts are unanimously regretted after the fire start to consume the skin. That's what any survivor will say to you.

I have already heard one, at school.

One little burn wouldn't have hurt much. It's just a tiny match. And the box only had two matches. Even if I got entirely desperate, that's only one each. One to kill myself, one to bring the house down around me. I wouldn't count on it ending in success.