Nightwing

King of the Hill

The power of kitties and fox lays in the action of liking my posts. ALL OF THEM !

And then I'll be the king of the hill.

• Haha 1

I wrote on another forum why I though that Rainbow Dash was awesome. Overpowered. The best pony by far.

She's, with honesty, the only ones pony who are not pointless deep in her. She's much more than a simple loyalty for me.

Yep. Because when Fluttershy manages to essentially say the exact same things I do, that's just meaningless writing.

Rewatch "A health of information". About halfway through, Fluttershy says something that completely echoed what I was saying the day before I left for winter break.

Ow, please I need you help, can't rewatch an episode now.

But you identify yourself as Fluttershy, that's why. I don't for Rainbow Dash. If something, I'm more Maud Pie irl for some reasons. Even if it doesn't match 100%, it's the closer one from me.

Here. I found it in the transcript.

Fluttershy: No! It's too dangerous, Twilight. Besides, I've already gotten one friend hurt. I won't let it happen to another.

32 minutes ago, Shadow Dash said:

Maud Pie is DEFINITELY not who I would peg you as...

Yes because behind a screen you can't see it, and anyway I'm not like that when I'm on the forums. But I don't like express my feels too much.

31 minutes ago, Shadow Dash said:

Here. I found it in the transcript.

Fluttershy: No! It's too dangerous, Twilight. Besides, I've already gotten one friend hurt. I won't let it happen to another.

Oh, yes, I remember something like that. But the context is different.

The part where she literally stayed up all night figuring out that one fact, and then immediately rushes Twilight out without eating a bite of food.