Nightwing

King of the Hill

Well, if we just keep building atop the "real" hill, and keep taking out the decoys, then the only option left is the blow it ALL up. I. Mean. EVERYTHING. CHOU-TENGEN TOPPA GIGA DRILL BREAK!!!!! I'm sure I got everything with my 528 billion light year drill, given the ENTIRE SIZE of the observable universe is 91 billion light years. Now to create an all-new universe, which houses an all-new Milky Way galaxy, where a new Solar System resides, among which a brand new Earth orbits, and on this new Earth sits a new hill. This time however, I've elected not to populate it with intelligent life.

"I'm not playing god. All this time, I've been playing human."

What if I told you, I'm not even in your Universe, and I'm in your Mind and still Holding the Hill as King there.

meanwhile I'm just a king in reality life. Because you are in your own universe and inside Nanfoodle's mind

Well you mean in a reality life show. Cause that's what this is made for :D .

If you are truly in my head, the only true solution then is to open a rift to another reality, calling forth another Nanfoodle devoid of you within their noggin, and then have them kill me. Upon brain death, so too will you die.

"The needs of the many..."

But you only killed yourself, I take control over your old Mind.

But suddenly I have access to all of the Minds, and now they are all knowing that I'm the king.

1 hour ago, Lord Nanfoodle said:

Well, if we just keep building atop the "real" hill, and keep taking out the decoys, then the only option left is the blow it ALL up. I. Mean. EVERYTHING. CHOU-TENGEN TOPPA GIGA DRILL BREAK!!!!! I'm sure I got everything with my 528 billion light year drill, given the ENTIRE SIZE of the observable universe is 91 billion light years. Now to create an all-new universe, which houses an all-new Milky Way galaxy, where a new Solar System resides, among which a brand new Earth orbits, and on this new Earth sits a new hill. This time however, I've elected not to populate it with intelligent life.

"I'm not playing god. All this time, I've been playing human."

Waaait a minute.... Didn't I already blow up the damned hill on the 5'th post?

47 minutes ago, Error said:

Because you are in your own universe and inside Nanfoodle's mind

Oh gods it all makes sense! We're all in the matrix of Nanfoodle's head! Gods save us all! The hill was a lie!

I pull out an old and dusty tome full of forbidden magics and banish all traces of Decoy's existence into the void. I then pull up a lawn chair on the hill and wait for the next contender. 

(Be a bit more original, the decoy thing is gettin old)

But why, I'm a Illusion, unlike this Canon filled with Black holes firing at you, so I may reclaim my throne.

Well, well why are you throwing Cookies on the Ground. Shall I summon the all mighty Cookie God and let him see what you have done?

Well, destroying the universe hasn't worked. Killing myself didn't work. Only one thing left then.

I simply ignore Decoy and move into the Hill.

"Is this the real life, or is this just fantasy?"

Fuk, stawp useng relity.

Hete dat stuff, pls cem beck to emegination.

I dress Nanfoodle as a giant Cookie and let Decoy charge him. Meanwhile I stealthily take over the hill while everyone's distracted.

Outside, I present the sight of Trixie under duress, strapped to a wagon wheel, prepared to be sacrificed by rabid wheel cultists. Once Error goes outside to investigate/stop them, he triggers my "Go Away" trap crap, warping him to the bottom of the ocean.

latest?cb=20140521193912

Meanwhile, I've changed all the locks and gotten power of attorney over all his affairs.

"That's good Orange Juice."

I feed Nanfoodle Onigiri foods made by Rarity's hilarious rice who are grow by horse and thow him inside Rarity's dark basement and where Pinkamena hiding and doing smile songs.

That's some brutal :approve:

Whle yo al heve ben plyng aond on tat Hll, I hae crownd mesylf Kng of tis nw Hll E Beild.

I give you some books to read, how to typing better. Meanwhile I sit down on the King of The Hill

Well still my Hill is taller and better then yours.
I'm the better King.

While Error is off delivering books somewhere for god knows what reason, I contract out The Donald to build a 100-foot tall wall all around the hill, and then when Error returns, force him to pay for it.

"Making The Hill great again."

Give it back to the seller and telling him that's Nanfoodle's payment.

So I knock on the door and comes in as soon you open it

I buy everything you stand on, with my small loan of a million dollars by my dad.