Nightwing

King of the Hill

I understand that, my blood tastes good, I literraly drink it each time I prepare a salad, in particular when I cut the vegetables/fruits emote.RDlaugh.png

Pretty basic, little bitter, with a bit of iron taste.

No, it's not. It's impossible to have an opinion, but not allow it to affect your actions in any way whatsoever.

I understand what you mean and I kinda agree, that's just about the definition of "judging".

But I don't understand why you say that it's impossible to have an opinion. Or maybe that you mean it's impossible to know "the truth" ?

It's a two part sentence. It's impossible to do both things. To have an opinion, and not act on it.

I guess all languages are weird, few words have real and accurate equivalent so sometimes to say something, you can use one word in a language, one long sentence in one other.

I think English is an accurate language for naming facts with words with "-ing"

This kind of words that all the other languages can't say this easily, then use the English word instead emote.RDlaugh.png

In Finnish, a really complex term can be expressed in like one syllable, but "American" is yhdysvaltalainen

Yes, I'm sure you forgot some ï or ä emote.RDlaugh.png

My favorites words are those ones comes from English, but where the local language put its own infinitive conjugation.

mäki, actually x3

15 hours ago, Bakaarion said:

Yes, I'm sure you forgot some ï or ä emote.RDlaugh.png

My favorites words are those ones comes from English, but where the local language put its own infinitive conjugation.

Oh, you mean like whomst'd've'ly'yaint'nt'ed'ies's'y'es?

emote.RDsulks.png Dafak ?

No I mean like if there was no words in English for thank you, and you pick the Japanese word arigato, and now the fact to thank someone is called : arigatoing.

That's globally what happens with English all around the world.