Nightwing

King of the Hill

Yes totally. And the RDlaugh2 is for something like XDDDD or rofl.

emote.RDlaugh2.png

I took time to do emotes, so I use them, and I find them much more accurate for me than these ones from the forum. With some exceptions.

That bother me a little bit too emote.RDlaugh.png

I said I could try to make a little ad-on for it appear directly in the emote list, but I still didn't open a tutorial about it. Last time I tried, I failed because my firefox version wasn't consistent and the firsts instructions didn't work.

I could throw together a chrome extension to do it, but then Chrome whines at me every time I open the browser that it's not an official extension. And IDK how to do a firefox one x3

Or maybe the eqd forums could HIRE ME to add it directly.

(I got my TV ! I watched 4K upscale 200fps pony episode, that was both weird and awesome, depend the scenes)

2 minutes ago, Bakaarion said:

Or maybe the eqd forums could HIRE ME to add it directly.

Shuuuuuuuush. You know they're watching >w> <w<

x3

Depends on if we're talking about EQD, or the NSA. Preeeeeetty sure I've said some things to upset the second one

Remember. If you ever have a complaint you want to send to the government, just leave an angry email in your drafts x3

And 25 seasons of the Simpson too, and movies, and software ... Too bad, MLP the movie is the only one I bough in Blu-Ray emote.RDlaugh.png

If I remember it's an episode from season 24 or 23. Pretty hilarious.

Yes, they are a plague for the movie industry, and they force us to pay a theater ticket around $15, because the movie market truly need it to survive emote.RDlaugh.png

X3

See, there's your problem right there. I never give a gift, so the expectation is that I won't again this year. Just by being nice to her today, I'm beating her expectations xD