Nightwing

King of the Hill

I take the hurry you have in your posts and throw them in your face, knocking you out. Me King, Me Hill.

Then I destroy all other Hills with Luxus-Hotels.

So nobody can be King on them.

I eat them way too fast for you too handle.

I slap you with anti-mage.

He rips your Magic off.

I steal King.

Me King.

King.

I call the local Asylum and have the two fools who've been fighting over a hill locked up. I place a lawn chair on top of the hill and enjoy a cold beverage.

Seeing as everyone ignored me after barging into the hill earlier, then Skyrazor and his army oddly ignoring me standing in the hill's living room eating chips, I sat there, snacking away as Error and some other entity engaged in some chicanery while Skyrazor tried to have them committed... Upon determining I've been here for more than six posts, I then file a petition with the courts, seizing the hill through squatter's rights. Ah, the value of being ignored.

"It's always the quiet ones."

*You though*, until I show up with my Straitjacket right behind you, I bite into your clothes and drag you outta there.

Then I go and lead the Army of the Asylum with Joker, and win over my Hill again.

Then I place a electricity field around the hill and removing every other Building that has been build near or on the Hill.

Then I sit down and enjoy my Insanity with my Straitjacket right on MY empty Hill.

I take a physchiatist with me and talked with you to make you sanity normal as you realize you have something to do

and I take the hill as you remove your stuff.

I build a small fleet of aerial airships and raze the hill from above. I ain't called Skyrazer for no reason :smugtrixie:. I do not take over the hill, instead patrol above and around it, bombarding any who try to take it with 240mm Howitzer cannons. (Suffer 15 points of damage and a 20% movement penalty every time you assault the hill.) 

I knock down your airships with a particularly fierce storm, using the winds and rains to clear the hill of all who stand upon it so I may claim my rightful throne. :scaryluna:

I have helicopters towing tanks under them fly overhead and dump their contents all over the hill - hundreds of millions of gallons of raw sewage and septic backup. I then close the hill off in a dome, allowing the putrid scent and petulant waste-born diseases, including anthrax, to propagate trapped under the dome with you. Sit and baste for six months. Then remove the dome, fish out your bloated corpse, impale it on a spear, mount it outside the walls as a warning, and then create a hermetically sealed chamber with advanced water and air filtration in the most toxic region of the hill from which to command defenses and rule from.

"And you could have it all, my empire of dirt."

• Like 1

Damn, that was hardcore. :notbad:

I see the wasteland that the hill has become I cleanse it with 3 consecutive hydrogen bomb strikes. I let the radiation disperse for a few hundred years and fill the crater with water. I then build myself a nice lakeside house and a monument on an island where the hill used to be.

How can the hill still standing? Oh well I just find out all of you are just have imagination/day dreaming and take the hill.

I emerge from my cryogenic tube inside the hermetically sealed chamber that was deep inside the destroyed hill a million years later, well after everyone has died, and claim the new hill that tectonic forces have made in the interim.

"Everything that is old is new again."

I introduce you to Sans, and while you're busy having a bad time, I will reclaim the hill (and all the souls that perished taking the hill) and erect a barrier around it.

I use a grappling hook to climb over your barrier and weld wheels to your bed while you're sleeping. I then proceed to roll your bed off the Hill while you sleep soundly and claim the Hill for myself.

After hiatus, I just realise I was in the wrong hill and retake the hill by talking to them. They understanding somehow and letting me take the hill

Realizing Skelabrony is naught but a skeleton, I slip in, stun him with a sledgehammer, then toss him into a pressure cooker until his skeletal body has liquefied, forming the stock for a new gravy.

I enjoy the gravy atop my rice as I celebrate my resumed rule of the hill.

"Moonshine Gravy!!" :applebelch: