Nightwing

King of the Hill

*casually looks around*

No ones here, perfect. Looks like I'm the king now

I invite Gragonite to a fancy soiree. There's wine and hors d'oeuvres, hoity-toity cheeses, shrimp, a swanky classical ensemble, big ol' dance floor; the whole thing is a black-tie event. The evening goes on, Gragonite associating with the fellow guests, when during the middle of the waltz, I throw a level, opening the dance floor like a giant trap floor, dropping everyone on the floor, including Gragonite, into a giant food processor, which purees everyone into a pulp. I then consume said meat smoothie, then later crap them out in my toilet, burn the waste, treat the sewer water the incinerated waste travels in at a water treatment plant, then drink that water, piss it out, then bottle that, use it as Jarate on Rogue for no particular reason, then rob his pantry while he's distracted because I'm gonna have to refill my shelves given I used up and then lost all my good stuff during the soiree, whether it was eaten or fell into the food processor with everyone, tunnel into the hill, and then set fire to the hill. I'm more of a cave person myself. :awesomecheer:

*sees Error and Raichu go splat in my cave at the bottom of the pit, looks up at Toki*

Maggot, clean this up...

200_s.gif

*what follows is a series indescribable horrific sounds, gushing blood, badly remixed New Kids on the Block music, demonic wailing, and fart sounds*

Well, now that I'm a proud owner of a parking lot paved entirely with human skulls and spines where that annoying hill used to be, time to catch up on my DVR queue... :hurrr:

*crawling up from Nanfoodles cave and close it with tree and such* well I manage to survive his cave.....it was weird but oh well.

*As the anarchy spreads throughout the kingdom, one lone pegasus sneaks in through the back door of the castle on the hill, which is conveniently unguarded. Avoiding the guards, he eventually climbs into the rafters and finds himself directly above Error's throne. Waiting until the moment is right, he swoops down, grabs Error, and puts a knife to his neck. The guards surround him, but see the precarious position Error is in. A standoff begins, but is broken up quickly when the rebels burst in through the same unguarded back door. Chaos ensues, and the pegasus hides with Error still at knife-point until the fighting ends. The pegasus greets his victorious army, and gives over Error for them to exact his revenge.

He then takes the throne, and there is peace beyond the memories of his memories. His name will go down in history as the savior of the city. He is Shadow Dash.

You have been a king for month now. You can't be a king of the hill if you can't reply forum games.

So that makes me a king again

*kicks you off throne* i'm the supreme king now!

error thanks for warming my throne guards sieze him lock him in a cell throw the keys into the river as well