Hey, what's up y'all? I'm new in town, and I think you have my girlfriend to thank for that... (word of advice to non-bronies: don't date a pegasister. You WILL end up consuming Pony content, just to keep up with your conversations with her). If you wanna chat, just hit me up

• Like 7

Welcome to the prison colony Equestria Daily Forums. We hope you will have a pleasant stay because you are unlikely to ever leave. Cupcakes are by the door.

And yeaaah I wouldn't worry about getting a pegasister girlfriend anytime soon. Thanks for the warning anyway. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Cinder Vel said:

Welcome to the prison colony Equestria Daily Forums. We hope you will have a pleasant stay because you are unlikely to ever leave. Cupcakes are by the door.

And yeaaah I wouldn't worry about getting a pegasister girlfriend anytime soon. Thanks for the warning anyway. 

Oh, jeez... you tell it like it is, don't you?

• Like 2

Hello, and welcome to the forums!!!! You're going to have a great time here. We've got a ton of great people who will help ease you in to the craziness that is the fandom. Feel free to explore as you see fit.

Oh, and give your girlfriend a brohoof for converting you. She just made your life 20% cooler.

Have fun!!!

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Shadow Dash said:

Hello, and welcome to the forums!!!! You're going to have a great time here. We've got a ton of great people who will help ease you in to the craziness that is the fandom. Feel free to explore as you see fit.

Oh, and give your girlfriend a brohoof for converting you. She just made your life 20% cooler.

Have fun!!!

Will do

Welcome to the forums! Also that profile pic is magical. Derpy's the cutest pony ever .-. Where are you from, if I may ask?

• Like 1

Hello and Welcome to this forum. Please do enjoy your stay on here. Try to keep up with the show as well as S7 is now ongoing.

:HappyPinkie:

But just so you know... I'm the controversial one. :megusta:

2 hours ago, Zakru said:

Welcome to the forums! Also that profile pic is magical. Derpy's the cutest pony ever .-. Where are you from, if I may ask?

You can ask, the question is whether I'll answer. Vancouver, WA

8 minutes ago, Shadow Dash said:

*Becomes paralyzed in fear*

Dude. You're literally 40 minutes away from me.

Huh, who'd've thunk? Don't worry about me, I usually tend to keep to myself (usually never really getting more than 20 minutes from my home, since I don't have a car); Eagle Scout's honor (also, Pinkie Promise)
{I had the perfect picture for this spot, but decided not to use it...}

(Also, that 40 minute window stretches all the way to about Oregon City in the South, Hazel Dell to the West, Richfield to the North, and Hood River to the East)...

Well, your close proximity to Portland means there's probably plenty of bronies for you to talk to when (not if) this show breaks you out of your shell.

We've got a public brony and some closet bronies up north where I live, but not as many as you'll have down in the weirdness capital of the world.

And ya should've used the picture.

Welcome and hope you enjoy the community here.  Lot of great people and discussions going on all the time.  

• Like 2