Hello everyone. My name is Small Owl and I'd like to join to this fantastic community  :HappyPinkie:   
giphy.gif

I'd like to show my own a youtube channel with my short pony movies. It is all based on mlp series. It is not some a special master piece but still... I'd like try to show it to you. 

So I hope you will like it :pwease:
Thank you very much.   A pony community is very kind and I'am happy for all of you :)   So big hugz to all of you and Happy new year

One of my work: https://youtu.be/Hw7WbOqxe6s

Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_b1X8e29zT1Lml4pD14WbQ
Thank you  :) 

• Like 4

Welcome to the EQD community! I've just watched "Rarity wished to be an Alicorn". It was really good! Rarity when she's trotting on the road, lacks a sense of weight, but that's a minor quibble.

• Like 3

Hello, @Small Owl:pinkie: Welcome to the forums! :mlp_yeehaa: I hope you have a great time here and meet some new friends! :yay:

The videos you've made so far look wonderful! :-D I'm looking forward to see what else you'll create in the future! ^_^

• Like 3

Aaaahhhh  you are such kind :happybonbon:  Thank you for your message  :HappyPinkie:   I will be happy to join here.
Here is a little present for you. It's not some special artwork or some like that, but still...   :sunset:

giphy.gif

• Like 3

Hello Small Owl and welcome to EDF.

I hope you have a good time here. :)

I love those two gifs you made up there. They look really nice. :)

• Like 1

Hello everypony. I don't want to talk so much so I gonna take it in a shorter way. I have a two new vids for you. They are short.  I just want to reach 1.000 subs, so here's my new animations for you. Enjoy and thanks for your time :) 

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Small Owl said:

Hello everypony. I don't want to talk so much so I gonna take it in a shorter way. I have a two new vids for you. They are short.  I just want to reach 1.000 subs, so here's my new animations for you. Enjoy and thanks for your time :) 

These look amazing! ^_^ With videos like these, I'm sure you will get 1000 subscribers soon! :kindness:

Heh, i took a look on the rarity one!

Looking good!

But I am honestly clueless what happened and what 'Belle transported.

And unless it was on me, I would advise to not skyrocket sound effects volume.

• Like 1

On 1/9/2021 at 7:57 AM, Small Owl said:

These are soso goooood!  Woah!

• Like 1