Midnight Moon

When everything works out, except it doesn't...

4 posts in this topic

Whether it be a PMV, an animation, a rant about YouTube's ad policy, or an analysis video about the most recent episode of MLP: FiM, we've all experienced the horror: you spend hours making everything PERFECT, and then it isn't. The file is corrupted, the video fails to export, the audio goes berserk, or something else of that nature- and you can't figure out what's causing it, or how to fix it. This thread is for laughing about our own worst experiences in editing, and exchanging tips and tricks for solving them!

Image result for MLP do not want gifs

No additional rules beyond the forum rules for this one. Give me your worst, just make sure you don't get yourself banned...

1 person likes this

Well, I did use the wrong green-screen once...

1 person likes this

That time, where I built my first web application for money. Many full days of works, and when I delivered it, it appears my client used an old version of internet explorer in an old computer. All is broken. Start all over again.

(For ponies who didn't understood, IE is a cancer, compatible with nothing. Especially old versions)

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, Bakaarion said:

That time, where I built my first web application for money. Many full days of works, and when I delivered it, it appears my client used an old version of internet explorer in an old computer. All is broken. Start all over again.

(For ponies who didn't understood, IE is a cancer, compatible with nothing. Especially old versions)

Ooh... the ole IE trap. Yikes! :thehorror:

1 person likes this