Otaku-sempai

Tails of Equestria Starter Set lockdown mega-offer!

The latest newsletter from RiverHorse.EU:

Tails of Equestria - Starter Set
Keeping the kids busy!

Struggling to keep the kids occupied? Stressed by home-schooling? Pandemic blues kicking in? With lockdowns happening all around the world, we know from personal experience that entertainment is more important than ever. So, to help keep the kids entertained we are offering the My Little Pony: Tails of Equestria starter set for just £5!

We will keep the offer up for the duration of lockdown in England, which at the time of writing is set to end on the 8th March.

Take the opportunity to jump straight into the world of Equestria with your little foals. Players can build their own adventure by choosing which paths to take and how to confront each challenge, telling their own story along the way. This Starter Set does not require a Gamemaster, so getting started has never been quicker and easier for new players, providing the first steps into the wonderful world of role-playing games.

Source

1 hour ago, ABronyAccount said:

Yay!
Oh wait, I don't live in England.

Neither do I, but River Horse does take U.S. orders. Shipping fees and tariffs might make still keep the deal from being cost-effective though, even at the price of $6.58 (U.S.).

On 1/30/2021 at 3:21 PM, Otaku-sempai said:

Struggling to keep the kids occupied?

The kids. Riiight. ;)

I live in the EU, but honestly, i got no idea how it works now to order and ship from the UK.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Bas said:

The kids. Riiight. ;)

I live in the EU, but honestly, i got no idea how it works now to order and ship from the UK.

Well, you can check out the site and see what you're total cost would be. But if you have questions about shipping, you could shoot River Horse an email.

2 hours ago, Bas said:

The sets cost like 5 bucks and shipping like 15.

Okay, that's not too different from the shipping to the U.S., though I thought it might be less.