Hello! I'm a newbie here! I mean, I'm not new to searching through the site and looking around (haven't done so in a few years though), but I finally made an account!

My name's Neo, otherwise, you all can call me by my OC name, Calamity. I don't mind! I'd prefer if you used they/them when not using either of those, however!

I'm a digital artist! I'm not as active anywhere else as I am on Toyhouse or Instagram, but I'll try my best to be active here, as this is pretty much the only MLP site that's still alive it seems..

I'm also currently working on a draft for a Webtoon soon!!

I really hope to make lots of friends here. I haven't been in the fandom since.. I wanna say season 6 or 7?

151851810_433578354535327_2421709638191769824_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fden3-1.fna.fbcdn.net&_nc_cat=107&_nc_ohc=m-jjkDamAeUAX8JXa9J&tp=1&oh=1f907c4d95856818af6635515ea28848&oe=605915E8&ig_cache_key=MjUxMjU0NDIyMjcwMzA3MzA0Mg==.2

• Like 3

Welcome to the herd Neo! to catch you up on the news since season 7, there's now 9 completed seasons of g4. after the end of G4, a few mini-serieses, like Hello Pinke Pie and the Claymation shorts, especially PonyLife, has/had/is been/was/being released currently. after these, we're getting news that there will be a g5 movie, being released sometime this year on Netflix. Also a lot of Bronies on YouTube are making more content again.

• Like 2

@Otaku-sempai Tysm! She's actually a draconequus! I'm not exactly sure where OCs are uploaded, so I haven't actually made a post of her yet.

@TealMint_Moonrise Tysm as well! I knew the series has (unfortunately) ended and I've even watched a few episodes of PonyLife! I didn't know there were claymation shorts or a Pinkie Pie series! I didn't even know another movie was in development. It's been quite a while.

• Like 3

Are you a gamer Neo? Do you play tabletop (pen & paper) RPGs? If you were playing Tails of Equestria, what kind of character would you want (sorry, there's no official rules for creating a Draconequus, though DIscord is an NPC)?

th?id=OIP.0ZeJJX0mI1jJ6NEktAjRSwHaJl&pid=Api&P=0&w=300&h=300

• Like 2

Hi there! / )

On 2/19/2021 at 1:45 PM, Neoeryn said:

I'm also currently working on a draft for a Webtoon soon!!

Given how it started, do you know Helluva Boss or Hazbin Hotel? :)

• Like 1

On 2/19/2021 at 8:45 PM, Otaku-sempai said:

Are you a gamer Neo? Do you play tabletop (pen & paper) RPGs? If you were playing Tails of Equestria, what kind of character would you want (sorry, there's no official rules for creating a Draconequus, though DIscord is an NPC)?

th?id=OIP.0ZeJJX0mI1jJ6NEktAjRSwHaJl&pid=Api&P=0&w=300&h=300

Huh, I've never heard of this! It looks really interesting, though! The next time I go to Barnes and Noble or something, I'm definitely looking for this! Is there anywhere I can read it for free online atm?

@Bas I've watched a few episodes of both, but I wasn't quite interested much. I'm a lot more interested in Zoophobia! Although, I have been for several years now. I will admit though, any of Vivzie's works are pretty aesthetic.

• Like 1

Tails of Equestria is a bit too much of a niche game to find it at your local Barnes & Noble, though they could probably order it for you. You might have better luck at your friendly local game store (if you have one). I've never tried this, but check with your local library system. There's always a chance that it's available to borrow.

EDIT (06/22): There's also PonyFinder (fantasy role-play with Ponies). It's inspired by MLP:FIM but not directly based on it. There is currently a kickstarter campaign to adapt PonyFinder to the Savage Worlds game mechanics.

th?id=OIP.9owojVOUeuo7xKtqrpkESgHaJm&pid=Api&P=0&w=300&h=300

• Like 2

Hello Neoeryn and welcome to EDF!

You got a really nice looking OC there. And love his name too.

I hope you have a good time here. :)

• Like 3