Sign in to follow this  
M2 Ball

Sleepwear thread

Does anyone around here have a preferred type of sleepwear?  Anyone who has paid attention to my recent posts probably knows that I am fond of kigurumi pajamas (animal-style onesies). I personally think they are cute and comfortable.  I have some dinosaur ones, dragon ones, and zebra ones, but I am thinking of adding some unicorn ones as well. 

Kigurumi examples:

il_570xN.663375580_c5qf.jpg

faw712051-2.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Otaku-sempai said:

I keep things pretty simple, myself. If I wear PJs at all, they are usually just bottoms.

I still have some conventional PJ bottoms, and I sometimes wear them with a T-shirt.  I typically opt for the kigurumi pajamas, though, assuming the ambient temperature isn't too hot.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Fintale said:

Usually I wear just T-shirt and boxers. If it's cold I also keep my socks on.

During the hotter summer months, I often end up wearing a T-shirt and underwear (certain types of briefs or boxer-briefs) to bed.

• Like 1

I always wear pajama pants, sometimes even throughout the day, so for sleepwear, I just wear whatever comfortable t-shirt with pajama pants. My favorite pajama pants are my Super Mario Bros ones. Next time I get money, I might get Kigurumi pajamas because they are soo cute and cool, and seem to be so soft! I would probably get cat or unicorn. My brother had a panda one at one point and it was pretty awesome B)

• Like 2

On 6/13/2021 at 3:41 PM, Ika Musume said:

I always wear pajama pants, sometimes even throughout the day, so for sleepwear, I just wear whatever comfortable t-shirt with pajama pants. My favorite pajama pants are my Super Mario Bros ones. Next time I get money, I might get Kigurumi pajamas because they are soo cute and cool, and seem to be so soft! I would probably get cat or unicorn. My brother had a panda one at one point and it was pretty awesome B)

I have found kigurumi pajamas to be soft and comfortable. I highly recommend them. 

I used to wear T-shirts and pajama pants during the day, including during my general education courses I took when I went back to college. The MLP fandom was at its height back in those days, so I typically wore an MLP T-shirt, pajama pants, and sandals. I was particularly fond of an alternating dark blue and black nail polish pattern (both on my fingernails and toenails) to go with a Princess Luna-themed T-shirt I wore with my pajama pants.

• Like 2

I abandoned clothing for when it's time to sleep. Especially in the summer, I even remove the stuffing from my blanket, which sometimes doesn't even help.

I slowly believe myself to be a portable stove more than anything.

• Like 1