Sign in to follow this  
Nightwing

Fallout 4 hype train(Fallout 4 discussion) Hypest Hype

Because Fallout 4 is coming out within two weeks, I'd like to know what you're looking forward to while traveling the wastelands...

Me? I'm looking forward to the Power Armor customization and blowing up some Raiders...

Edited by Yoko

What I really am looking forward to is the weapon crafting/customizing aspect, sniper laser rifles, revolver shotguns, turbine flamers, or whatever you are able to make out of anything in the wasteland.

Also as much as many may not like the idea of a speaking protagonist, i'm actually looking forward to the new stile of interactions, it feels like the story will be a lot more in-depth than previous games.

And most of all I want to explore yet another part of the united states, as someone living on the European continent I really like "discovering" the american landscape and looking up the real places to see the similarities, it's like being a post apocalyptic tourist.

Also really hoping for a Mr. Handy companion, going to need that British robotic butler to help me against my enemies, or just to serve me some tea and scones.

weekly_art_39_harmony_level_has_increase

• Like 1

One week left till Fallout 4! It's so close I can taste it! Also damn all them leaks around the internet... Good thing I got my SPOILER GLASSES 2240TM VAULT TECH EDITION.

There ARE people who have waifus that exist outside of the internet, yaknow. Or are waifus outside of the internet. 

Edited by Storm
  • Like 1

And most of all I want to explore yet another part of the united states, as someone living on the European continent I really like "discovering" the american landscape and looking up the real places to see the similarities, it's like being a post apocalyptic tourist.

As someone that's been playing the series since the first Fallout, the truth of the matter is it still feels weird whenever they set a game on the East Coast.

Friendly reminder to keep it civil. No need to talk shit about a game if you don't like it.

Also spoilers. Don't forget to use spoiler tags! Some of us people would still like to be surprised for what's to come.