Sign in to follow this  
Nightwing

Fallout 4 hype train(Fallout 4 discussion) Hypest Hype

Bethesda strikes again... It's a bit sad they got rid of the glowing yellow eyes though, really liked that about enclave armor in Fo3. Fo4's one looks a but... crude compared to 3's, might just be me though. Oh and its missing the ultra gothic shoulderpads (most prominent on the Tesla armor), man those things could poke a deathclaws eye out.

On 11/15/2015, 10:10:35, Toki Zensekai said:

They brought some of the songs back? I didn't notice. Anyone care to point out the similar ones?

Also, speaking of pre-war weapons. The loading screen keeps showing me a Silenced Walter-PPK pistol. HAS ANYONE FOUND IT?!

May be a little late, I imagine you found it on your own at this point, anyway it's a quest reward from the Railroad so you need to join them and help them out a bit.

30 minutes ago, Light Landstrider said:

May be a little late, I imagine you found it on your own at this point, anyway it's a quest reward from the Railroad so you need to join them and help them out a bit.

Yeah, I got that like a week ago. XD

Oh btw, you can still use dogmeat with the lone wanderer perk, he doesn't count for some reason. I now have 500 effective inventory weight.