Raykv423

Hello! Very Special Agent Ray here. :-)

Hello. :-) I'm Ray and while this isn't the first time I have been to a MLP-related forum, I am please to get know all of you in this website. :-D After all, Friendship is Magic, right?

....and yes, I like ponies. :-) Both real life and MLP ones. 

For those curious as to how did I get there;

I was searching around MLP Discord servers and after I joined a few more MLP Discord servers, noticed somebody mentioned that Equestria Daily have their own forum site and I decided to check this out and one thing led another, ya know?

How did I get into MLP?
It's a long story, considering the entire MLP franchise has been around for almost 40 years but when I was a kid (maybe like 6 or 8?), I would watch some bits and pieces of FiM but since my family have a lack of Hub/Discovery Channel, I rarely get a chance to watch it as a kid (well, until years later, my family got a Netflix account but that's for later). Flash forward to 2017-19, two of my cousins started watching FiM and EQG. At first, I don't think FiM and EQG fits for my tastes and thought I'm too old to watch that cartoon. But flash forward to 2020, while I was staying at home during COVID, I saw a video of Sunset Shimmer on Twitter and I thought "Why not give MLP a shot?" Long story short, I got into it. Though tbh, I'm a late bloomer in this fandom since BronyCon was gone and FiM already concluded their story. 

• Like 2

Hello Ray (if that's okay). Friendship is Magic isn't quite over if you want to count the Season 10 comics from IDW. The first collection for Season 10 is scheduled to release in June and issue #96 of the monthly series is out today (with the 2021 Annual out next week). Season 10 began with MLP:FIM #89.

• Like 1

Welcome to the forums, Ray.  I am a bit "out of the loop" when it comes to MLP-related things, but I am trying to started with watching some Pony Life episodes.  I will also wait and see what G5 has to offer.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1