VermisLibra

First Steps into being part of the community

Hello, everypony!  How are you all doing?

Names Will, or you can call me Vermis if you prefer.  I have been a Brony for, a long while now.  End of Season 1, when a friend asked me to watch it with them.  I get no end of Flak for it ither, being a 35 year old male.  But eh, haters gonna hate.  

I have never really been part of the Fandom, however.  Had a few creators on Youtube I used to follow, but all are dead now.  Haven't made anything in years.  Other then MLP card game tournaments at Gencon, and my local store for a time, I didn't interact much with other Bronies.  However, recently, I had learned about Fallout: Equestria, thanks to an RP site I am part of.  It sounded cool as hell, if a bit heartbreaking, but thanks to it, I rewatched all of MLP:FIM, the movie, and even went back to look at my old cards again, as well as looking into this FO:E.  

Vermis Liber (yes, the name was mispelled in my account creation :P) Is my first Pony Character I had ever actually played.  For the Fallout:Equestria RP i was talking about.  His adventurer is ongoing, but he has had some very close calls.  So far, I love him to pieces.  But anyhow, yah.  Hope to get some more friends here.  This seems active enough, and I don't know where else to look in all honesty.  I am sad I am getting into this fandom on the outs, with the real show over and the new one looking.. different.  Time will tell, I have hope, but FiM is the amazing.

Hi again!  And feel free to ask me anything!

• Like 3

Oh hey! I'm sad to see the fandoms gotten quieter too, but that doesn't mean we can't reflect on the good ol' days.

Dang, Fallout: Equestria is an old one. I can't believe I haven't actually read it... but your OC sounds cool! 

Welcome to the site! I felt a strange sort of melancholy when I read that you never really interacted with the fandom much back in the hay day. :giddy:

• Like 1

On 5/10/2021 at 12:54 PM, Ika Musume said:

Welcome aboard! It's always a party B)

Thanks everypony.  Really sad I wasn't bigger into it when it was more... alive.  But, oh well, perhaps I can help bring forth alittle more life into it :)

• Like 2